Intriguing Women

Intriguing Women

A Story by Kitten
"

Because I needed to sort my thoughts out by writing about random things that don't pertain to anything.

"

The most intriguing woman stood before me, hair swept up into a tight bun, the heels of her shoes raised three inches from the ground. If my eyes were to continue their upward appraisal of this woman I would have found the gentle curve of her calves and the subtle outline of her figure through the tight black pencil skirt that matched her shoes perfectly, unfortunately I stopped at her feet, the left one raising and descending slightly in a timed manner as to make a repetitive tapping noise. This successfully alerted me to the annoyance and impatience of this woman. My eyes skipped up to her face, her honey, golden eyes held no sense of warmth but a cold calculating sharpness that could cut any man to shreds. The slicked back bun did nothing but enhance her features, which all the poor chaps in the surrounding area couldn’t help but succumb to. They worshiped the ground she walked on. Such a strong and stout looking woman all packed into a tight and lithe form of a dancer.

 

My deduction skills were impeccable, she was neat and tidy and high pressed. However, all the things that could be obtained through her looks alone gave no warning to what faced me the most intriguing woman, indeed.  The moment she opened her red stained lips I knew that she would turn my shabby life inside out if not also upside down. Her hands made deals and her lips sealed fates. It was all I could do to just stand and watch, for this woman was truly something. My boss had recruited her as ambassador for our company; I was the linguist and so it was only right that I follow her; I became her best friend in views of cooperation. The few curt words that she said to me told me all I needed to know. I was expected to have all the information and to fend for myself, while being guide and translator for her. She made it quite easy, setting her standards and then letting me fill in the rest.

 

Others made comments on how well I could work with the devil lady. [The women of the company had given her that nickname due to her ability to be tempting despite her harshness.] I would reply that it was easy and send the envious women on their way.  The women of the company were pretty, well dressed, powerful, and smart but none of them could achieve the height of respect that this woman ambassador could. Not only did she make our company her domain, she also dominated other companies into partnering with us. In the face of adversity and discomfort she triumphed and I was always there with her, managing while she led. From when I laid eyes on her, to the moment where we shook hands with our new sister company, we had ended up as two halves of a whole.  I guided she lead, her back was mine to guard as was mine for hers. Nothing romantic, nothing desperate, just plain and simple.

© 2010 Kitten


Author's Note

Kitten
i know it falls kind of lamely. Don't judge.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was why I was excited to read it. It's amazing.. 'intriguing' x) Very. Love it, Yvvy. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a magnificent write. I was glued to it from beginning to end, keep up the good work, gimme more! lol

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's good, mah feline friend. It's like you as a business woman. xD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1232 Views
4 Reviews
Added on August 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010
Tags: business, women, first person, camaraderie

Author

Kitten
Kitten

Sedona, AZ



About
A demented mind. Obsessed with torture, horror, painted lips, and feint touches. Call me a Sadist. I go by the name Kitten. Don't be surprised if I have a nickname for you, I'll generally forget your .. more..

Writing