Confessions

Confessions

A Poem by *^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
"

do I really have to say anything

"

Dear friend,
I like you, and I just wanted to tell you how much I love you :)
WHY DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME, MAN?? WUSS!
When I said "I like you" it's not like I wanted... like... YOUR BODY!! (heeheehee)
Hey, what are you doing after school? Wanna hang out? ;)
Are you avoiding me or something, cuz you always seem less interested in me and more in your fr-- uhh-- sorry nevermind....
Hey, umm, do you actually wanna just be friends? Be honest, I seriously don't care if you say yes....
I'm sad.
Do you like me?

___________
Hi.
 

© 2008 *^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such an internal struggle with what to say, and when, and how... something we all deal with all the time; especially with someone we like. I feel your struggle. I like the saying, something like this: "wise men of few words". I also like: "if you are doubting something in any way, don't do it. When you are sure about something with no doubts you will know it is right and you won't hesitate." Until then, Hi, is great! : )

I really like the style you wrote this in, with all the words crossed out. Excellent!

The only one I'd be concerned about being crossed out is: I'm sad.

And, last but not least... when a conversation just flows with someone may proove them a good friend. When a conversation is too difficult and makes one sad it may not be a healthy friendship and perhaps one to be avoided. Something to ponder.

You got me going on this one Zelda! -:3 )~~~

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008
Last Updated on February 6, 2008

Author

*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*

that one city with the stuff, CA



About
I love to write fantasy. My name is Dianne and I live in California. I am what my name says: I love The Legend of Zelda! Link is my sexy love, and Epona is my horsy love! Speaking of which, I love hor.. more..

Writing