Just a Week Ago: Part one

Just a Week Ago: Part one

A Poem by ~Death Is The Key~

It was only a week ago. I met you at the park you were so different and peaceful. But it seems like we had been close friends for all our life. It was exactly 2:13am when I woke from a dream and couldn't go back sleep. So I decided to go for a walk and see you at 2:20 in the park. I stared at you for a minute or two until I decided to say "hi" at 2:22am.

 

We talked about hobbies and it turns out we went to the same school you were a month or two younger but that was the day when we became friends. We were totally opposite you liked running but hated swimming and I liked swimming but hated running. But I guess that's the reason we were destined to be friends. We talked for an hour and then said our goodbyes even though we know it wasn't the last time we would meet. Another week goes by sense we've met. We do not talk to each other until the day you call and say "this is goodbye forever" then it is silent until I hear this bang in the background. You never told me where you lived or your whole name. I could do nothing but weep in sorrow. For now you are gone forever I wonder why we had even met or if this was some sort of sign. I grow depressed and lonesome so I go to my bedroom and BANG "goodbye forever".

 

© 2010 ~Death Is The Key~


Author's Note

~Death Is The Key~
please read, rate, and review my work. thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

awws this is sad. I mean makes me wander what exactly happend...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pretty sad. Good write and emotion and descriptioin.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 20, 2010

Author

~Death Is The Key~
~Death Is The Key~

About
Raven, I have one friend that under stands me as a person. I believe in God but have to many questions and no answers. I love animals and I am adicted to gum. :D Having a guy for a friend is norma.. more..

Writing