Chapter 4 (R. Cullen)

Chapter 4 (R. Cullen)

A Chapter by Klpindc12

I felt so bad for saying no to Jake. I lay on his chest and he was distant. I kissed him on the lips and wouldn't let him pull away when his tried. I unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt and his managed to pull his face away. “Nessie...” he breathed. I shushed him and continued on. “Are you sure?” he looked at me comcerned. “Yes, to two things.” I kissed his neck. “What?” “Yes I'll marry you.” I said. He kissed my lips harder than before, and we continued on into the night.

5 days later
My dad still was surprizingly happy about the engagment. Although his train of thought changed when Jake wrecklessly thought about what went on when I said yes. I lay in bed next to Jake. I had slept longer than usual last night and I was still tired. “Are you feeling okay?” he asked concerened. “Yea, I think I just need to eat.” “Nessie your sweating.” I am? I wiped the tiny beads off my forehead. “I think you need to see Carlisle.” he gently sat me up. I didn't think it was nessacary but I could tell through his eyes he did. “After I eat.” I sighed. Jake brought me an apple and I turned it before taking a bite. I thought about hunting but I wasn't thirsty at all surprisingly. I was taking the last bite of my apple when a wave of naseau washed over me. I ran to the bathroom and tnhrew up in the toilet. I stayed squatted on the floor and Jake was by my side rubbing my back. “What is going on.” I whispered. “Let's go see Carlisle.” he picked my up and carried me to Carlisle's doorstep. He set me down and put his hand on my back. “Whats wrong?” my mom asked. My dad reading Jake's thought groaned “Oh no.” Everyone turned toward him. “I think I know what's going on.” Edward motioned Jake, Carlisle, and I aside. “What's going on?” Carlise asked. “Renesmee's been tired, sweating, and she's been throwing up alot.” Jake awnsered. “The symptoms your listing are the same one Bella had when she found out she was pregnant.” Dad whispered. I leaned against Jake's chest, Oh gosh.


© 2010 Klpindc12


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

sorry its so short. I put it together quick so ill be editing it

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010