My Life

My Life

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

Its the starting of all blood:]

"

Now this story is about me. My name is Ann Pire. Yeah I know freaky name right. And now I will tell you who am I?, what happens?, and my life. I was born in Tesa a land where the angels used to live, so they say. I didn't believe it till I turned twenty one. In Tesa lived a beautiful lady named Mary Lane. Conceived a miracle, me. I was a miracle because she had no lover. She conceived me with no man. While everyone in town thought I was a miracle. My mother thought I was a demon, monster and all of the above. My mother took me to Nilvay a place where vampires wander. Its very cold and snowy. I kinda miss Tesa is warm with lots of sunlight. Nilvay is to dark. My mother told me she was gonna take me to see birds that cannot fly and that are very big and cute. So back then I was three years old. And my mom left me in Nilvay and dissapeared. That's all I remember of her.

I was three when Master Golch found me in Nilvay. Hes a older looking man, but somehow ancient in way. He took me in hes train. And treated me well. For some time I thought of him as my father. Master Golch would tell me stories of monsters and about hes life and other things.I love stories. When I was five. I saw Master Golch go to the back of the train and open a secret dark room. I was small and curious. In front of the door there was a banner that said The Orael drop circus. I guess he use to own a circus. Or was in one. But back then I did not know what it meant, in till I met Moon Ex. That was the day I met my first true friend.



© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
I hope you love this book And Ann:]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good into of the beginning of the story

Posted 4 Years Ago


cool intro ________________

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Really, vamps and wolf's so my style#
Spooky. I love the intro.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Thanks I am really surprised because I feel like I did poorly on this one but no really thanks^-^
Drak

7 Years Ago

What can i say i'm natural nice. I's natural for writers to hat there own work. Get a second or even.. read more
Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

You are kind this is very supportive cheese I am feeling the feels right now.*-*

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2016
Last Updated on March 11, 2016
Tags: love, death, sad, action, monsters, vampires, werewolves, angels, adventure


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel