Chasing Photographs

Chasing Photographs

A Book by Knoxxeh


No Chapters


© 2012 Knoxxeh


Author's Note

Knoxxeh
On February 12, 1994 a women by the name of Samantha Belling gave birth to her first and only child Daniel. After eighteen years pass and Samantha committing suicide shortly after her son
was born Daniel starts to wonder. What she was like, what kind of mom she would be, and most of all wishing he could meet her somehow. After walking down the streets after a long night after a long birthday celebration, Daniel stumbles into a store. Finding a women who can solve all of his problems. Daniel tells her what he wants and is given a book of photographs of a baby growing up more and more each photograph.
He is able to travel to the photographs and the day it is taken to live in the time period. He watches her grow up discovering secrets about her and horrific events being uncovered. The reason she is gone and what exactly has happened to her through the true event and not a simple story. He soon discovers the truth behind each of the photographs that he has been given, making him wish he never had got them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on October 9, 2012

Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing