Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Izabe143

Star


I wake to my alarm clock. It's four am. I get out if bed and get in the shower. After that I get into a slick black bodysuit. I put on my black combat boots and brush my hair. I look at my clock five am.
I got some breakfast and brushed my teeth. Ace won't be up for hours I could go… I grabbed my jacket and left. I needed to think and to breath. I walk to the garage and ind my slick black motorcycle. I sneek out of the base so no one can stop me from leaving.

***

I sit in the tree and let the wind blow through my hair. I let my skin soak in the warm summer sun. I didn't want to be noticed to I climbed higher into the tree were the tree branches are thicker. Once I was isolated I began to relax. I haven't been here in over 5 years. I look to the trees trunk were there's a heart carved into it saying 'B+C Foever'. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and quickly wiped it away. I have to hide the hurt, the pain, and the love. I can't show them who I am. If they figure out who Ace and I are we'll be screwd. I mean I love Corbin and I always will but in the past five years I've tryed to forget him for his own protection and now he's back. I saw that Ace was a little shaken about Nathan but she won't last long. I took a deep breath and climbed down the tree. Maybe if it could work its self out.

I snuck back up to my room once I was back on Base. But once I opened the door I thought I had died.
"Were the heck is all my stuff?!?" I scream. All the men in black pants and grey shirts looked at me like I was crazy. I was about to yell it again when Ace walked through the door.
"Star don't do it!" She said pulling me back.
"Were the heck is my stuff?!?!"
"Boss is moving us to another place. He said that we need to not live on base because he's tired of you sneaking off like you did this morning. We're going to live in a house close to our old homes with some other people" I wanted to cuse out the situation but I stood there and just let it happen.
"Give me the address" I mumbled
"I'm sorry what?"
" give me the gosh darn address!"
"Here snooty pants" she gave me a piece of paper "don't flip out please"


© 2014 Izabe143


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm really loving this book!! 😊😊

Posted 10 Years Ago


Izabe143

10 Years Ago

I knew u would

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 8, 2014


Author

Izabe143
Izabe143

somewhere where life isn't bad and love is great. And everyone i love is with me, CA



About
I'm a writer, what more is there to tell. more..

Writing
The beginning The beginning

A Chapter by Izabe143


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Izabe143