Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Izabe143

Star


I dyed my hair black. Not the silk black if my room. But as black as a crows wings. It's short and messy. I cut all off my self. I want to be star not Bella. Corbin left. He didn't love me anymore… not after me leaving him like that for so many years. Nathan left too…they left together. Xavier stayed though. He said he didn't care that we left. That we did it to protect them and their just a******s who don't understand. Ace is taking it worse than I am. It's stupid of me anyway. I spent years running why bother now.
The sound of glass shattering against the floor brings me out of my moody state. Ace looks horrible. Her bags under her eyes are looking permanent along with the tear streaks.
"I'm so sorry star. I didn't mean to startle you. I-I-I just l-lost control"
"Hey it's okay" I walk up to her and give her a hug. Feeling akward. "Things will get better trust me" she begins to sob. I hold her tighter and try not to cry along. But the time Xavier gets down for breakfast the she's on the floor crying. I gladly pass her off to him and clean up the bowl of glopp she saw going to eat. I threw away my whole bagel and started towards my room.
"Get back in here"
I stop mid step and make a 360 turn on my heel.
"Eat" Xavier says.
"I did. See there's the bagel trash. I even opened the cream cheese" I gave a cold stare. I haven't eaten much. Just enough to give my body a bit of energy.
"Bel-"
"Star"
"Right. Star you threw your bagel out and you haven't been eating. Even kaylin is. Why do you do this. Harming your self doesn't help"
"Well guess what. It may not help you but it sure as hell helps me so deal with the s**t"
"Star would you just-"
"Would you just listen to me for once and take my advice. Since when has it gone wrong?" I say finishing his sentence. "You said being truthful would help well guess what it didn't! They're gone!"
He opened his mouth so speak but I cut him off.
"Just shut up and listen. If you hadn't told us to do that they'd still be here and we'd be fine like we were be for!"
"Were you fine before? Cause last I checked you were about to run away like you did years ago Bella! You still have kaylin and you still have me."
"Xavier shut up"
"No listen"
"Xavier please shut up"
"I'm going to keep talking" I couldn't look him in the eyes. A gaint crow flew in the window, and before I could think, I looked it straight in the eyes and let all my anger out. The crow fell into the kitchen sink with a still heart. "What the f**k did you do?"
"I killed it. If it wasn't for that bird it would have been you!"
I stormed up to my room and climbed out the window on to the tree branch a foot away from the window. I climbed up the tree and sat on the roof. I wasn't going to kill him. Not now. Not ever.


I ate more after that. Not much but it was something. And I kept away from Xavier and Kay. I wasn't going to deal with either side today.


© 2015 Izabe143


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on October 15, 2014
Last Updated on September 13, 2015


Author

Izabe143
Izabe143

somewhere where life isn't bad and love is great. And everyone i love is with me, CA



About
I'm a writer, what more is there to tell. more..

Writing
The beginning The beginning

A Chapter by Izabe143


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Izabe143