"i am human and i want to be loved"

"i am human and i want to be loved"

A Poem by Surrealist
"

my thoughts on life

"
I have the greatest urge to be something more than human, to traverse among the stars and with my mind become a part of something greater. There is not just one door. and if you try to open it, it closes, and the shock waves shut you in. It revolves and the threshold lets us forget what room was before, because it is all the same, all connected, all created in the truth of magnificent intellect and happenstance which denies all forms of organization. I see a the human claim to immortality in all it's futility : why wish for something already gained, already lived, abused, if you will, through the continuous inspiration and stimulation of power through love. Love makes us immortal, not these data encrypted codes or the relationship with a god. I have changed your life because I love you, and when you die you will understand. Into the stars and the sea, our vastness consumes both, vorpal and immaculate, black hole of infinity, twisted time to the point of unceasing death in the highest sense- When I die, I will not be so restless even if I am unsatisfied or martyred because I have done everything I can, not to stay alive, but to live with meaning. Drink to this, on the year of your birth your mother did not know you to understand you, did not even want you, maybe, but something gave you the chance to experience THIS during that time, the opening of doors, where order forces us into thinking there is only one, but I lean my face into the walls you've created and brush past into the void Camus colored, and Nieztsche died in, where God stops and Buddha never looked, where Ginsberg and George Washington fornicate without reprimand without anything at all. Like a freight train shaking down the walls and the frame of the door leaving only the feeling of falling, of becoming, transition into star-dom and supernova, eternity.... I can't BE anymore transient, transcending, trans-continental, trans-universe because the atoms break down and we shift again into a new reality. There IS no more than 'human.'

© 2013 Surrealist


Author's Note

Surrealist
I want honest opinions and discussion on content, this was more about the expression than the form.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 10, 2013
Last Updated on May 10, 2013
Tags: life, humanity

Author

Surrealist
Surrealist

Wausau, WI



About
I'm a poet and essayist from Wisconsin. more..

Writing