Scared

Scared

A Story by Kourtnie
"

This is a text message that I sent to my sister because I was sick of keeping in my emotions. After I told her my feelings she said it could be a writing piece. I want more opinions on it.

"
I need to speak the truth.
Tell the world what I've been keeping in.
The truth, is this...



I want him. Always have.
I don't know why, I just.. do.
I always try to hide it, try to forget about him.
Sometimes, after not seeing him for awhile, it'll work and I can occupy my mind with other thoughts.
But once I see him again, and feel his warm embrace everything starts over.
My heart races & pounds against my chest, my emotions fly, I want to be right by his side and stay there forever, I don't ever want him to let me go.
But when the time comes that I do have to leave him, he's all I crave, all I want, all I desire, all I think and talk about.
I can't help but to think and talk about him because he makes me feel so.. happy, at peace, even comfortable.
Then, after awhile of not seeing him, not being with him I feel alright and I can breathe again.
Then I see him again when I'm out and about and this heart wrenching cycle starts all over again.
Once I had discovered that he couldn't be mine, and I didn't have the chance to be his anymore I was crushed,hurt
, frustrated.
I didn't know what to say, what to do, or how to react.
All I knew was that this... this.. demon.. this amazingly beautiful demon had swooped in and gained control of his heart.
The terrible, hurtful cycle still continued.
Only difference was that this time it hurt me even worse.
His hugs were less frequent and I never felt his soft lips against mine.
I almost couldn't bear the pain.
But now, now he has seen her ways, that she, the demon, is in fact evil.
He has left her as is free once again.
My chance is back and I am anxious to see him again and try one last time to win him over.
The only thing stopping me is that.. I'm scared.
Scared of being hurt,rejected.
I see this amazing opportunity and I want to take it.
The only thing I want to know is..
Should I?


© 2011 Kourtnie


Author's Note

Kourtnie
I'm horrible at punctuation so please ignore it, what do you think of the writing?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011
Tags: Love, Confusion, Hurt, Lost, Scared

Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie