Letter to My Future Soulmate

Letter to My Future Soulmate

A Poem by Anaisa

Oh sweet love you've a hard task ahead of you. For you see I am broken and healing the loss of what was. I am like the trampled firefly that barely glows, a shadow of her former self. A ghost full of insecurities and contradictions, doubting its very own existence. A bruised, battered, butterfly dying to reclaim her majestic wings so that I may wrap you in them forever and never let you go.

It shall be the toughest of battles but the most glorious of victories. For I will be true and adore no other but you. I will entice all of your senses with my sensual seduction and give myself to you completely. No more insecurities, no more doubts, no more fear. Full surrender in our fortress of sheets, in our private cloud of love. Drinking eternally from Aphrodite's cup. You and I.

But for now I shall heal. Day by day. Night by night. Loving myself in your place. Treasuring my own heart in your stead. Breathing and evolving and learning and growing. Preparing my heart, body and soul for your arrival. And then we can begin to write our story. Together.

© 2018 Anaisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow. wonderful and touching

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anaisa

5 Years Ago

Thank you! I have written in this site in a while & your review prompted me to do so :)
MEMBERTOMAS

4 Years Ago

+26878606072 for any personal views cause you such a writer

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 24, 2018
Last Updated on August 24, 2018
Tags: Healing, Love, happiness, rebirth, relationship

Author

Anaisa
Anaisa

PA



About
I love to read. I used to love to write just as much. Trying to get back to that. I welcome any constructive criticism or opinions and will be happy to do the same :) more..

Writing
There I'll Be There I'll Be

A Poem by Anaisa