Artwork Gallery

Artwork Gallery

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

This contains artwork based on the characters of Ghost Runner

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Artwork Gallery.



I will be posting my sketches and drawings of my characters of Ghost Runner. This may not be all but here are a couple of drawings of the characters who you will meet. There will be more artwork until I have drawn everybody. Each character has something to say about themselves and the story.
Logun: Welcome to Ghost Runner. What now? What's so special about you looking at a sketch of me? What do you want? Oh yeah, I'm the damn protagonist. Oh well, I am Logun. I travel through the underworld just to kill targets. As you should know those types of people are called Hangmen. That place is not welcoming but I adapt to it anyway. My life is not so special. Just wake up, jump into the underworld, kill the target, listen to that lying son of a b***h Dick Bobber, and go home. Also Carnegie Spree runs the show, but I hate him for calling me "Little Boy." Now just go away and don't you dare look at this hideous sketch of mine. Like this stupid author can draw me.
Crimson: Aha ha ha ha ha. Welcome to Ghost Runner. As you can see, that is a knife coming out of my hand. Does it hurt? No. Does it hurt for you? Yes but that's when the fun comes in. I just can't die, look at me. Do I look mortal to you? Well I am a hangman, a special type of hangman that Carnegie made me. My fighting style does include me to dismember myself and to squirt blood at my victims. Why live through life so seriously, enjoy the fun, eat some chocolate, and kill some subordinates! This author has caught my image very well. He is such a great artist. Can't complain since he created my image and story. So good to be born and young!

Carnegie Spree: Well hello there. I am the great Carnegie Spree the leader of Acrisius and the hangmen business. If you didn't know that, no worries, you must be new to the story. Silly reader don't feel like you're dumb, have some chocolate and read on. It makes you happy, especially the one Acrisius produces itself. Oh look, a picture of me! I love portraits, especially this one. Such wonderful talent is behind that artist, plus you want to know the other thing. He's also the writer who created me. Anyway do you want to know more about me? Nope sorry....I would spoil the story if I told you silly peeps. And can I say one more thing before you leave me? "Stay out of the red door." Don't worries, you will understand.  

???: Greetings, I am member of the Ascension. Revealing my name and identity would serve as spoilers for you. Wake up citizens and readers, you shall rise and liberate yourself by reading Ghost Runner. You will definitely meet me at Episode 2 Truth Be Told. As you can see I am holding two glaives which are to be used if you resist me. Do not worry, if this author wrote who I really am, then your questions about my identity will be answered. It's a good thing the artist only drew me with my mask on, or else the Ascension's mission would be compromised. But this artist was so talented enough I might be recognized!


© 2013 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
Any judges based on artwork? These are how I view my characters. I wonder how you will view the characters now that you got these sketches stuck in your head.

Yes it was necessary to show Crimson's hand bleeding with a knife coming out of it. Seems like you're new to a story like this. It's for kids. Haven't you been paying attention?



Reviews

haha this is very creative:) great job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I am very jealous of your drawing talent! I am not skilled at drawing by any means, but I am debating scanning and posting the drawings to my story anyhow. This is definitely great detail to add to your stories, and a very good idea.

I also got some chuckles reading the first-person character introductions of themselves. Nice stuff!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I wish I could draw. I like the artwork. Enough detail to give life to the story and the characters. Good to add this detail into the story.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Xerclipse

10 Years Ago

I felt like the fan art I posted up brought more life than my sketches. But then Im thinking about u.. read more
Dick Bobber is completely amazing. I love the idea of drawing characters. Whenever I do it, I discover previously unknown characteristics that actually work really well in the story.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Xerclipse

10 Years Ago

glad you love the idea as well. I use to store all that in my mind but drawing them is so much bette.. read more
Jayde Of Ariston

10 Years Ago

I think I fell in love with the name and the picture! These are all well written and well drawn.
the forth guy down and the big boobed girl are my favorites :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

thanks. Well I assume you are talking about Vixen considering the fact she has the most exposure com.. read more
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

yesh
Wow you have a great imagination,
I like reading and then creating what I think the character looks like for myself
but this was pretty on point to how I would imagine it
great job =)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

well if you read the book, the descriptions should match! This isn't all of the artwork yet, but of .. read more
I like the art work, but I prefer reading and visualize it through the use of imagination.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

good to hear that preference Shep. I tend to be more of a visual learner but that's fine
Shep

10 Years Ago

Love the new art work i can see you are growing in it. I am also glad that your out of school, does .. read more
Xerclipse

10 Years Ago

Nah its chill. I've read some erotic in this site. But if you want to see some more artwork, keep up.. read more
Logun looks a lot like how I imagined him based on your description. He sounds like himself in the caption. Crimson looks a bit older than I imagined him, but the art is still good and it's nice to see how you view your own characters. Crimson's hand is AMAZING! I wish I could draw blood like that.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

thanks. it gets tricky balancing writing and drawing. I have posted the next chapter
Writer #00

11 Years Ago

Tanya looks like how I assumed her personality to be...I don't remember her having glasses, but I co.. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

I am not gonna lie, that song is so catchy! Time to add that to my playlist. That song is very bipol.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..