Ghost Runner (Summary)

Ghost Runner (Summary)

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

Just the description for Ghost Runner

"
Acrisius is a totalitarian city controlled by a group of people called Hangmen and one man called Carnegie Spree. The city has a parallel dimension called the Underworld where Hangmen are sent to kill the subordinates and citizens who have broken a law of Acrisius. No trial, no jury, just killing, in fact most of all the hangmen have fun doing it! A hangman named Logun is the exception to that since he finds no joy in killing the subordinates of Acrisius, but only finds it as a chore. Suddenly, a mysterious group called the Ascension serves as the resistance to Carnegie Spree's rule. Logun learns through the Ascension that Carnegie Spree has skeletons in his closet, along with the secrets of the city! 


© 2013 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
This was written for the purpose of Syrinx's contest on the summer novels!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This seems like its going to be good:)!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This introduction to the world of Acrisius does not sound fun! I love stories where those in charge aren't necessarily doing what is right and that illustrate how breaking the rules is sometimes necessary. Viva la Resistance!

Posted 10 Years Ago


A short and to the point chapter. You gave reason and purpose for the story. I like the use of the hangman. A interesting character. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Xerclipse

10 Years Ago

the hangman is not one character. It's a group of people in the society of Acrisius. Kind of like le.. read more
Sounds very interesting and confusing! I'm really going to have to pay attention but i love the vintage names and underworld precis!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Xerclipse

10 Years Ago

reading it will be less confusing and you will understand this summary easier from what I have writt.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2013


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Summer Summer

A Poem by CRZ


Fairytales Fairytales

A Poem by Sophie


RIP RIP

A Poem by afra