Stage 1: Infant

Stage 1: Infant

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

K-12 is at his infant state. The Angel of Death comes into the base to interupt a project.

"

The scene takes place at a underground base. A scientist named Tomislav rushes into the lowest level of the base. He sorts through the boxes, potions, and papers. His anxiety and fear rushes through his body, until he found a small green bottle.

 

Dr. Tomislav: Yes....thank god. I shall save the subject from its future monster habits.

 

An alarm goes off. Tomislav gets jumped by the instant sound. He rushes back up stairs.

 

Announcer: Intruder alert, intruter alert. All units search and destroy.

 

The scene switches to the intruder. He is a masked figure with two eyes glowing Green. He is covered in a long black cape with a metal layer over his body. He has a bladed staff on his hand. Guards try to shoot him but he dissapears. The guards instantly lose their limbs, head and torso. The blood paints the room. That intruder is known as the Angel of Death. A next set of three guards try to take down the Angel of Death too. The left one gets cut in half diagnolly, the right one loses his legs and head, and the middle one gets penetrated through his chest. The Angel of Death finishes him off by crushing his head. The blood gets on the mask.

 

Dr. Tomislav: (in fear) No...I cannot let this intruder interupt my work.

 

Dr. Tomislav enters into a dark room where a giant container glows. He turns the lights on and it reveals that the container has a infant connected to tubes. He pours the green bottle into one of the tubes.

 

Dr. Tomislav: It's okay....you are alright now. You will be more human now.

 

Angel of Death: Die Doctor! You should have not created that infant for the first place

 

The Angel of Death throws his staff into Dr. Tomisalv's chest. He suffers from the pain. He begins to drip blood from his mouth. His vision starts to blur. He pulls it back from Dr. Tomislav's chest but suddenly, an force sheild is formed on the container.

 

Angel of Death: How many times must that shield form before I kill that omen! (screaming) This is useless!!!

 

The Angel of Death evades the base. In the middle of his escape he dismembers each guard by one swing of his staff. The blood sprays everywhere and the walls are being painted. Dr. Tomislav stops breathing and dies smiling.

 

To be continued



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
All stages are done. Proceed to the next if you wish and review the others if you can;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This reads very much like a script, did you want this to be read like that or as a book? The imagery was well done though, and your plot is interesting. :) I look forward to reading more!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


InsanityWriter

11 Years Ago

I like it very much. ^_^ In fact, I think it'd be cool if you re-wrote it in standard novel form. :).. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

thanks but right now I have moved on to a new story called Ghost Runner. And that has alot of heavy .. read more
InsanityWriter

11 Years Ago

Okay. :) I'll just have to read that in the meantime then... ;)
I could see this being made into an action movie or a very eventful play, I really like it a lot and could see this playing out on the big screen :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


THe mask angel of death is quiet innovative.I think the angel intent to kill the covered infant?.The short,clear conversations attracted me.Great theme to write upon and precisely done...keepwriting.;-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I really liked it. I'm interested to see what becomes of the infant. I liked the interactions between the Angel of Death and the guards.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Is this a play? :) I like it. Very interesting and cant wait for the rest of it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 24, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing