Final Stage: Fully Matured

Final Stage: Fully Matured

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

This is the final stage of K-12. Revelations will occur on who the Angel of Death really is. Formula Zero and the Green formula will battle against eachother.

"

K-12 is locked in a prison cell with chains tied onto his hands. He wakes up and tries to break free. He starts to see Jennifer in his mind. K-12 still continues to break free but is unable to break the chains. He begins to scream and tear the skin of his wrists. With his strength and motivation the chains break finally. Dark energy starts to become generated from him. It begins to drain alot of energy from him.

 

K-12: What is this dark energy?

 

He breaks the door and rushes to find Jennifer. The guards discover K-12 free. The alarm goes off again and K-12 destroys the guards one by one. K-12 inflicts pain on the last guard by breaking his limb.

 

K-12: Where is Jennifer?

 

Guard: At the room where you were born in!

 

K-12 crushes the guard's head after he answered him.

 

K-12: Don't worry Jennifer, I am coming for you.

 

K-12 still continues to kill guards as he passes by them. He grabs one of them to use as a sheild. The guards try to shoot K-12 but the guard loses his limbs and body parts as the bullets are hitting him. K-12 finally reaches the room where the guard told him. He sees Jennifer without her eyes, crawling blind. Her hands are all bloody and the fingers are broken. The feet have been cut and the achilles have been broken.

 

Jennifer: Is that you?

 

K-12: Yes it is Jennifer.

 

Jennifer: I can only see you, besides all the blood and darkness.

 

K-12: Who did this to you?

 

Jennifer crawls up to K-12. He holds her in his arms. Jennifer then kisses K-12 in the lips. K-12 kisses her back.

 

Jennifer: Please, don't seek vengance. It's what makes the world go blind.

 

K-12: Jennifer, you have shown me how good humanity can be. Now I will go kill cain

 

Jennifer: Stay innocent, please. Don't kill Cain for vengance, don't listen to him. That is what formula Zero can do to you. Cain put that in you, but I have faith that you will overcome formula Zero.

 

She rubs K-12 with the back of her bloody hand. K-12 starts to cry.

 

Jennifer: I want to name you Edward. I hate calling you by a letter and a number. Only property should be labeled like that.

 

K-12: But I am property.

 

Jennifer: No you are not. You are a human being Edward.

 

Edward: So it shall be. Please don't die on me.

 

Jennifer: Forget me Edward. And let me rest in peace.

 

Edward: Remember that picture you showed me with the two people holding hands. I have a better interpretation of that. They are us, they kiss eachother, show affection, and share their love. And you and I ccan be like them if you just live.

 

Jennifer: Yes, Edward, and they will look out for eachother, and they love eachother no matter what.....

 

She stops talking and she stops breathing.

 

Edward: (crying) Jennifer, Jennifer

 

He begins to cry loudly. The dark energy revolves around him and he holds Jennifer tightly. He rushes towards Cain and tries to find him. The guards surround Edward but he destroys them in one shot. Edward finds Cain trying to escape in a helicopter. Edward slaughters the guards and crushes them one by one. As the helicopter takes off, Edward jumps onto it and kills the other guards who are in the helicopter. He tears the pilot into half and grabs Cain off of the helicopter. It crashes into the ground. Edward throws Cain around.

 

Cain: (spitting out blood) Now listen here....I have to tell you this.

 

Edward: Silence Cain. You will die!

 

Cain: (laughing) Oh thank god, yes please, end my life! You can kill me! My life has been pointless. I am not the survival of the fittest after all. But please let me tell you my whole plan. I had Doctor Tomislav create you. But I had him create formula Zero which was to sever your emotions and give you the urge to kill the world. But he made something else instead, that Green formula which does the exact opposite. I made him recreate Formula Zero and he finally put that in you. However that Angel of Death had to ruin everything and just before Tomislav died, Tomislav placed the green formula in you. Now if you kill me, that formula zero will be proven that it works. Now to do so... destroy that rotten world that I use to live at or better yet...Kill me. Do it K-12! You are my weapon that I have created after all.

 

Edward: My name is Edward!!!

 

Edward rushes to Cain and beats him up with his fists. Cain's face turns all bloody.

 

Cain: Augh....I....tortured...and....blinded your girl!

 

Edward: You B*****d

 

He rips out Cain's throat. He struggles to breathe but he slowly dies.

 

Edward: Die Cain..why won't you die!

 

Cain tries to laugh but his bloody throat is what prevents him from making full laughter. He dies smiling with blood dripping from his mouth. Edward walks back into the base. Suddenly the Angel of Death appears onfront of him holding Jennifer's body.

 

Angel of Death: Edward, you are not superior as you think you are, and you have failed to do the biggest task of our life.

 

Edward begins to cry.

 

Angel of Death: All beauty fades away into darkness, and the world is filled with hatred, jealousy, vengence, violence, slaughter, and failure to protect love!

 

Edward: (yelling) Reveal yourself!

 

Angel of Death: Oh...perhaps it is time to do so.

 

He takes off his mask and it reveals to have the same face as Edward. Edward is suprised by the identity.

 

Angel of Death: Yes Edward, look at yourself. Look at that ugly face of yours by looking at me.

 

He puts Jennifer on the ground and kisses her.

 

Angel of Death: She taught us about love, and how great of a person we can be. But you are too young to understand that as I have fully matured.

 

Edward: But you are me and I am you! How is this possible

 

Angel of Death: Open your eyes Edward!

 

The Angel of Death opens up a portal with his dark energy.

 

Angel of Death: This dark energy is a side effect of the green formula. And it can open a new dimension. I have travelled through the time of my life and your life over and over again. I can't even remember how many times I have done that! It was all to save Jennifer. I first wanted to kill you before you were out of the container, the next attempt I wanted to save her from Cain's malice, and the last one is right now, to end your useless life. This is my first time that I will end your life. I should have done that a long time ago at this time. You failed to save her. And I failed so many times.

 

Edward: But you would have killed yourself if you killed me.

 

Angel of Death: Yes...I know that consequence. Trust me, our life is pathetic and useless. And you listened to formula zero, didn't you, by the look of Cain's face...it controlled you. Now die Edward!

 

The Angel of Death begins to combat against Edward. Edward dodges his bladed staff. The rage gets the best of the Angel. Edward grabs his metal chest and rips it off. The metal layer only comes off and the skin still stays on the body. The same scar is on the chest.

 

Angel of Death: You are still an ignorant child! Die...so our pathetic existence does not do anything worse.

 

Edward gets beat down and cut by the staff. The Angel beats Edward up and kicks him down. He attempts to stab him but Edward evades. The Angel and Edward are fighting eachother in a fast pace. The pace gets faster than the speed of sound. Sonic booms are created through every punch. When they get exahusted, Edward slowly walks towards the Angel.

 

Angel of Death: This is the end Edward. You are still Cain's ultimate weapon, and I am the angel to save the world from that now.

 

The Angel charges to Edward with the staff. Edward grabs the staff with his bare hands and snaps one blade off. He them kicks the Angel's head. Edward grabs the broken blade and stabs it in the Angel's right eye. Edward then punches and breaks the Angel's spine. He grabs the staff and impales him from the Angel's back to the front. The blood sprays from both wounds. The Angel falls on his back with the staff still through him.

 

Edward: Killing me and yourself is not what Jennifer wants...will I really become that insane!

 

Angel of Death: No...but you will develop a stronger perspective and master the flow of time. Would you go through the constant futile journey of saving Jennifer, or would you kill yourself. They are both great choices, but unable to be accomplished. Ask yourself that question after I pass away. Now....I see that death is great for us! You should try it Edward. Kill yourself, and we will rest in peace.

 

Edward: No...I will save Jennifer! But not in your same plans.

 

Angel of Death: Really....that is interesting. Now you have already took over my quest.

 

Edward: I will go kill Cain first and then save Jennifer.

 

Angel of Death: Yes....Yes...I should have done that before. Why did I have not thought of that before. You have matured faster than I have after all. I was wrong about myself. I don't deserve her. But you do. That sounds like a wonderful plan.

 

The Angel laughs and then loses his breath. His eye is wide open and he dies.

 

Edward: Rest in peace Edward. Now I have to go. Jennifer, it's time we be together for now!

 

The End



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
So what do you think? Can you give some criticism? How did you react when you finally knew who the Angel of Death really was?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Twist ending! It was pretty drawn out and seemed more complicated then it had to be. :/ That's my only criticism though! ^_^ Nicely done, I enjoyed reading!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

thank you and I appreciate your input on the story. Well I have thought of the twist and complicated.. read more
"However that Angel of Death had to ruin everything and just before Tomislav died, Tomislav placed the green formula in you. Now if you kill me, that formula zero will be proven that it works." I don't get how it proves formula zero works...
"Cain tries to laugh but his bloody throat is what prevents him from making full laughter." You don't need the words "is what". It makes the sentence sound kinda awkward.
What a twist! That was great, I really, really liked it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


AAIIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT WAS SO DA WHEN JEN DIED!!! but then again, it did add a good twist. And yes, i was surprised to see that angel was Edward. very nice.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 24, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing