Growing up

Growing up

A Story by Krotan
"

Growing up you realize how lucky you really are.

"
Growing up is not what many kids expected it to be. I didn't expect the pain and the struggle. Growing up made me realize how different I am from everyone else, including my sexuality and personality. Also what isn't expected was the depression. almost all teens experience this, at least once. But for me, I'll experience it for the rest of my life because I suffer from a sad disease. So while growing up you learn so many new things. But at the end of the day you realize how lucky you are. Because people take so much for granted, so when the doctor told me I had depression I started to look at everything differently.

© 2013 Krotan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey! Welcome to Writerscafe.org. Hope you find this site a wonderful place to spend your time on :)
Now, to the review itself,
I think that this story is good. I mean, there are some grammatical errors but nothing too significant. I wonder if you're going to continue writing this story? It's good and you leave the reader with that suspense of how is it that depression changed you, which is really good.
Keep it up, Krotan!
-Penelope H.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013
Tags: Teenagers, growing up, depression, hard, edit

Author

Krotan
Krotan

AZ



About
Just a young inspired writer that could use some help! more..

Writing