Until you loved me

Until you loved me

A Poem by Kruppz
"

"My life is brilliant. My love is pure."

"
Until you loved me, I was a silly little girl
Felt protected in this cruel little world
But only until you left and joined them

I still love you from the bottom of my heart
As much as I did before you chose to part
For what love is if not without conditions
& how fallen, the ones who seek vengeance
 
There's so many going through worse
So many who sleep empty stomachs
There's so many who live in darkness
Many who never come outta the closet

Until yesterday, I was a weeping heart
I wanna thank you for you chose to part
For today, I stand older, stronger & brave
There's so many lives I realize I've got to save

I overheard a conversation 
I got something to learn
About a weak weeping woman
Been fighting for her "the one"
Whose blood continues to run
Until at the discretion of the One

I realized how lucky I am to have you still alive
I'd rather see you growing old in another's arms
Than to see you dying young here in mine
I'd rather tomorrow you give in to her charms

© 2012 Kruppz


Author's Note

Kruppz
Thanks to drop in.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Its nice to encounter a situation where wiser councils may have prevailed with regards to what might have been our own haste. It introduces to us a mystery that we engage in the world as part of the world's experience. There are those who come of the experience with a humbling sense that a person may not neccessarily know everything, even though they thought they did.

To continue with it in our lives, leads us to the experience of the pinnacle in our understanding of ourselves. To share in that mystery that we encountered, for it will, like our thumb, be a part of everything we experience hereafter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I absolutely loved this. This is what true love is. Not to desire one for ourselves, but to truly care for them and their life. To respect their desires, and find peace wisdom, in knowing that it's better this way, because to hold tight and force them to do anything would be selfish and an act against the very thing we claim to be acting for: love. You're right those who seek vengeance have fallen. They are acting out of pain rather than love. True love, I think, never really ends, just evolves. My favorite line "For what love is if not without conditions"

I also just really enjoy the tone of this poem. You don't get too many out there who are praising the wisdom and strength they've gained from a relationship that didn't work out. Well, okay, you do, but not like this. Many put down the other person, saying they are better off without them, and find strength in independence. This feels softer, more peaceful. It's says, I love you and I regret nothing. I wish you well, and even knowing how it turned out, if I could go back, I'd still do it again. Or that's what it tells me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Its nice to encounter a situation where wiser councils may have prevailed with regards to what might have been our own haste. It introduces to us a mystery that we engage in the world as part of the world's experience. There are those who come of the experience with a humbling sense that a person may not neccessarily know everything, even though they thought they did.

To continue with it in our lives, leads us to the experience of the pinnacle in our understanding of ourselves. To share in that mystery that we encountered, for it will, like our thumb, be a part of everything we experience hereafter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 11, 2012
Last Updated on June 11, 2012
Tags: life, youth, love, responsibility

Author

Kruppz
Kruppz

India



About
I love music and writing and movies! This site helps me keep track of my work, reflect and see how I've grown as an artist over the years. more..

Writing
Let Love win Let Love win

A Poem by Kruppz