The Reptilian Men and the UFOs

The Reptilian Men and the UFOs

A Chapter by Kuandio


            I was in a city at night; a metropolis perhaps, with lots of tall, modern buildings. From a disembodied point of view, my focus drifted to an apartment many stories high in one of the sleek edifices. A young man - mid to late twenties -  dwelled inside. He lived a normal life, or it seemed to me. At university, or work, as well as privately, he was diligently pursuing studies in science; though as to the exact field, I cannot be sure.


            It was still night in the city, maybe the same night, when through a window I saw that the young man had moved to a private section of the apartment that was fitted like a small, hybrid laboratory. On top of a table, he carefully reached inside a glass case and touched a strange, dark glob, a glob which seemed vaguely astir. Was it of natural origins, or had he created this blob as part of an experiment? In any case, it was surely a prime source for the focus of his studies.


            Then a bizarre, shocking thing happened.


            After he touched this semi-aqueous matter, it started to spread over and throughout him. I didn't see this happen right away, but I knew the process would prove inevitable. The reason is that this rare substance was alive, and it's instinctive function was to take over the host. Before minutes had transpired, the first blotch multiplied, covering areas of his arms, neck, face, merging into and transforming the skin. He was screaming, horrified as he touched his face and head. A very dark cast of skin was created, thicker, and of a singularly strong texture, not quite scaly, but similar. The young man's face had warped, a bit flatter, resembling a humanoid reptilian. And though he was the same size, his strength had increased considerably. However, he had not grown bestial in other respects. The young man still wore the same clothes; the creature was still him in consciousness, and perhaps soul, ... except that the mutation had caused his intelligence to develop greatly.


            My point of view then shifted to another individual outside this building, perhaps further away, in different part of the city. It was another reptilian man; this one wearing a dark trench-coat of some sort. Contrastingly, his hide was of a paler hue, almost white, covered by hard bumps, and speckled with orange blotches and scaly patterns. His eyes were a sharp, clear blue. Unlike the younger man, I do not know who this reptilian had been before, except that he underwent this mutation long ago, and by now had grown well-accustomed to the change. Truly, at this stage, the reptilian form I espied had become more his true self than his human form ever had been.


            Whoever this second, paler reptilian-man was, I knew he was exceedingly intelligent, akin to the level of world renowned scientists. I also had the strong impression he kept a font secret knowledge in his mind. Of what this consisted, I cannot say. This mutant being, and the other who had recently transformed, would become friends, and this one, who was older, would instruct and guide the other like an apprentice. It was all part of an eerie, and very profound plan, one which involved all of humanity in an important way still obscure to me; but just perceiving a vague impression of what the ramifications might be amazed me.


            Days, weeks, or perhaps even years past. By this time, the young man who had changed into the dark-green reptilian, was growing quite adapted to his new powers. Often he would go outside at night, wandering the city, the rooftops, alleys, the shadows, in the rain especially, and reveling in his strength, swiftness, and acuity of mind. Of course, he was always sure to conceal his appearance from people, which was easy to do, since he was keenly aware of his surroundings.


            As time had past, these two reptilian men seemed to have moved their operations to a new laboratory outside the city. There the pale mutant would meet with the darker one, and together commit themselves to their clandestine sciences. What was their objective? I only knew it was enormous, transcendental, and at the same time that it was vastly impressive it was perturbing in equal measure. It would change everything in the world, evolution: physically, mentally, a striking paradigm, surreal in its power. Regardless, I feared sinister motives were also at play.


            Sometimes, only at night, the young reptilian man would stand atop the hill beyond the city, and contemplate the sky. There he lifted his hand, meditating profoundly in a manner humans cannot. When he would do this, he was able to metaphysically call upon the mysterious ships. These interstellar craft were so advanced, that even if they were hovering just a hundred feet or so over the laboratory building, often they remained invisible to the naked eye. Nevertheless, the reptilian men knew when the ships were present. These two mutants had an increasing connection to the aliens in those ships. In fact, even though the reptilian men were still partially human, mentally and metaphysically, they were transforming to become more and more like the aliens that had come from another reach of the galaxy.









© 2017 Kuandio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
Added on February 5, 2017
Last Updated on February 6, 2017
Tags: Reptilians, aliens, UFOs, science fiction, science, metaphysics, metaphysical, mutant


Author

Kuandio
Kuandio

CA



About
I started drawing comics when I was about four or five (not much better than dinosaur stick figures). Over time I found I couldn’t express enough through just drawing and was always adding more.. more..

Writing
Broken Stars Broken Stars

A Chapter by Kuandio


Poems Poems

A Book by Kuandio