Struggles Of Ones Past

Struggles Of Ones Past

A Poem by K.D.

Struggling to move on from my past, & just as I start to make progress, faded memories of mine come alive and I start seeing flash-backs. I'm completely torn and cannot understand nor comprehend how the simple memory of a woman can so easily hold me back. Seeing vivid depictions of her each & every time I close my eyes, so vivid I swear to god it's as if she were right here by my side.. Despite the moment being from so long ago, my memory & mind is so strong it seemingly brought the past we share back to life. Just for me to relive once more, to even reminisce is already heartbreaking enough but to see & relive the times I spent with her just rattles me to the core. I don't think I'll ever come to face the reality that I no longer have my love.. Moving on doesn't seem even the slightest of possible for me anymore.. Even if I were to find & spend time with someone else, it'll never be the same.. The honest truth of the matter... Is I just don't want there to come a day where I say I love you & at the end be somebody else's name.

© 2015 K.D.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 1, 2015
Last Updated on May 1, 2015
Tags: Love, life, heartbreak, misc

Author

K.D.
K.D.

OH



Writing
Addiction Addiction

A Poem by K.D.