Dreams Recollection #3 (Crawling Things)

Dreams Recollection #3 (Crawling Things)

A Story by Kyle J. Lawson
"

Bugs...everywhere!

"
Year: 2000-20001
Date: Unknown
My Age: 10-11

It started out as a bunch of other people and myself walking through a darkened, rocky landscape. A few of them I recognized. My brother, grandma and best friend. And our sight was poor due to a thick mist looming about. The one thing I could make out in the haze was that insects and other bugs littered the ground. They were composed mostly of beetles and centipedes, squirming and scampering around our feet. Every now and then, I could feel one run up my leg.

We came to a circular tunnel. It looked metallic and ancient. Everything inside was pitch black. Except for the entrance which even more bugs covered the walls. Someone from behind flipped on a flashlight revealing millions of the creatures. They darted away from the light and deeper down the tunnel.  But we never followed them. I wish we would have.

© 2013 Kyle J. Lawson


Author's Note

Kyle J. Lawson
This was a very strange dream. Rate and review! :p

Kyle~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on June 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: insect, bug, beetle, centipede, dream, nightmare, psychology, psychological, adventure, weird, strange

Author

Kyle J. Lawson
Kyle J. Lawson

Greenwood, IN



About
Greetings everyone, I'm Kyle. I've recently gotten into writing within the past three years and love doing it. I'm always looking for ways to improve, since I'm nowhere near good or great in any shape.. more..

Writing