Nothing... </3

Nothing... A Poem by SouthernBelle

Walking through this life,

as a nobody.

no friends,

no life.

 

I want to die,

tie a rope,

around my neck,

and die.

 

There's nothing here,

for me,

no reason to live,

nothing.

 

I wish I was dead.

as I slowly cut my arm,

watching the blood,

flow from my arm.

 

I'm nothing,

just some girl,

no friends,

no life.

 

© 2013 SouthernBelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the picture; it makes me think of that one picture from that one Slayer CD.

Man I remember when I was younger; probably around your age. I used to cut myself for the hell of it.
I wasn't suicidal or anything, I was just going through a phase. I used to wear all black and I grew my hair long and died it black.
I used to listen to a lot of Death Metal (Hell I still do) and I used to play guitar and I made up music. I think I just cut myself because I wanted to show everyone how hardcore I was, but I'm not that kind of person any more. Now I'm older and wiser from all the mistakes I've made through my life.

Anyway I probably didn't cut myself that deep, because I have scars but the're not that visible. Shows how hardcore I was.

Also I just wanted to say great poem. I've read some of your other writings and you seem vary smart for your age. (when I was sixteen, I used to get drunk and be a dumbass)

You're also a very talented writer, keep it up.

Posted 10 Years Ago


*shudders* The imagery here is very effective in making me shudder. Good write, keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SouthernBelle

11 Years Ago

Thank you!!:)
Very scary. I... Uhm yeah... It is to the point and very basic. But it is... Sketchy.
I hope you're okay.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SouthernBelle

11 Years Ago

how is it sketchy?
This comment has been deleted by this poetry author.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 17, 2013

Author

SouthernBelle
SouthernBelle

One Horse Town, AL



About
im southern belle from a one horse town alabama, i love to sing, dance and write of course.If you want to know more about me then become one of my friends. I don't like being called kym... You can cal.. more..

Writing