Chapter 7 Kaelyn

Chapter 7 Kaelyn

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea

Chapter 7 Kaelyn

He loves me,

He loves me not,

We’ve heard it all before,

But when we see him our heart stops

He says he'll be there for you,

Then bails,

He says he loves you,

But all he does is fail.

He’s gone when you need him,

He leaves when you want him.

Boys will be boys,

But why do they play us like toys?

I just don't want to be broken again,

But "that’s what you get when you let your heart win."

Why do they lie to us they hurt so many so much.

I just can’t trust me myself or I

When he’s around it don't make much sense to me

I love him but I just can’t stand him

He acts all cool

But then he makes me feel like a fool

He’s gone when you need him,

He leaves when you want him.

Boys will be boys,

But do why do they play us like toys?

I just don't want to be broken again,

But that what you get when you let your heart win

I don't want to be broken again said Kaelyn

 

“That was the stupidest song ever written” said Will, who for their music assignment, which was to write a song, wrote a rap that was about football. “Mine was stupid? Excuse me but, I did the actual assignment. I didn't write a stupid rap about football. You are stupid when it comes to writing songs!” Kaelyn said.

During English she read through most of the paragraph they were reading out loud when she came to a word she pronounced wrong when Will screamed at her “Its pronounced claim-ant. God you are such an idiot when it comes to English. I bet I have way better grade than you...” “Will that is quite enough. You are going straight to the principal’s office. Go! Kaelyn please continue reading and I'm so sorry he was so rude to you and we will fix that for you.” said Mr. Schroedwell.

That night on the phone Kaelyn told Arliegh everything that had happened. Everything. Including the stuff she said in music. Arliegh said “You were only defending yourself. Don't worry he won’t get away with it.” She begged him “Please don't get in trouble.” “I won't. I want to hear that song that was so terrible to Will. I thought he liked you. I liked you and was a little rude, but, I don't remember ever being that rude or mean. So can I please hear your song.” asked Arliegh “It's not put to music yet, but wait don't you play the guitar? That would be really cool. But any way here it is.” said Kaelyn before she sang the song.



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful...I like how she's serenading him.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

464 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on February 28, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea