Dear Conor

Dear Conor

A Story by Kaelyn Shea

Dear Conor,

Your gunna hate me but guess what I don’t care, I really don’t care if you hate me. Go ahead. I want you back. You know this already but I don’t think you know how much I want you back. Kyla gave me her password and told me to go look at your profile and I just started crying. God I’m such a freak, I don’t care this is something you need to know. I still f*****g love you, no I’m still IN love with you. I can’t fix it and I can’t shove my feelings away like you can. I can’t do it and I don’t know if I want to either.

Kyla and I just started talking about you again tonight and I cannot say bad things about you. She called you a b*****d and it made me mad. I hate the fact that I still am in love with you. I’m happy for you that you can shove away your feelings and not give a s**t about whether I love you or not. I wish I could do that. I wish I could move on and say I don’t care about you at all, you hurt me I don’t care anymore but I can’t and it continues to hurt me and I can’t f*****g blame anyone but myself. I hate myself for it.

I know you don’t actually give a s**t about any of this but I wanted to tell you anyway. I’m still in love with you.

 

Love...

Serena.

© 2011 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

505 Views
Added on December 7, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011

Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea