Trouble

Trouble

A Chapter by Lune and Reija
"

Lune's got a secret. She doesn't know it, but it's about to become a problem.

"
Lune
     I followed Cobalt out the door, my head spinning from the overload of information.  The person in front of me really was a vampire?  No way!  And Reija could turn into a cat?  King was a frickkin' fairy?  Worse, what in blue blazes am I?
     But that would have to wait.  As I stepped out into the pale moonlight, I was suddenly extremely dizzy.  i realized it was really about time I got run out of town again.  It was due.
     Wonderful...
     And...I blacked out.
Cobalt
     I noticed instantly when Lune stopped.
     She was leaned against the door frame, the light of the full moon shining eerily on her face.  She looked ill, and her eyes were dilated weird.
     And suddenly, Lune made sense.
     "Everyone."  I said calmly, "I want you to run.  We're about to be attacked.
     "By what?" Tinker asked nervously, turning back around and doing exactly the opposite of what I'd told him.
     In answer, Lune dropped to her hands and knees and began to change.
     Honestly, she was the freakiest looking werewolf I had ever seen.
     She was still humanoid in shape, but she was MUCH bigger.  There were spikes of bone sticking out along her arms and legs, and was, odly enough, in magic shape-shifter's armor -- not the kind of thing a beggar girl would nromally have  -- that included a black, spiked collar.  And were those wings?  I'd heard they happened, but they weere generally small, useless, and generally deformed in some way.  Nope, these were full on, giant, inky-black bat wings.
     "As I said before," I said, sliding in front of her.  "You may want to run.  I'll hold Lune off until morning."
     I didn't get to find out if they did, because as I'd planned, she attacked the first thing in sight, which I made very sure was me.


© 2010 Lune and Reija


Author's Note

Lune and Reija
Notice: This may not be the begining, but it DOES happen to be the frist scene written. Deal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on October 24, 2010
Last Updated on October 24, 2010


Author

Lune and Reija
Lune and Reija

ID



About
we are two crazy friends who like to write fantasy together. we like darkness. If you are reading this, we encourage you to come to the dark side. We have cookies. more..

Writing