Chapter 1~ The Sighting

Chapter 1~ The Sighting

A Chapter by Jan

            Mommy… mommy are you okay? Please don’t leave me… I don’t want you to go… Mommy…” There my mother was…lying on the floor with blood all around her. Father was yelling about something but, I couldn’t understand what he was saying. Mother told me to go to my room but, when I got there I heard a loud crash and a scream from downstairs. I found her like this when I got there but, father was gone. Nowhere to be found… I shook my mother with my little toddler hand hoping she was sleeping but, she wouldn’t move. Then, I saw her moving… she turned her head to me and her eyes were pitch black with blood coming out of them, “Come to mommy my dear Terri!” I screamed and backed away from my mother. “Mommy, what happened? You’re scaring me!” “Don’t be scared, mommy loves you~” she tries crawling to me but, I scream and tried to scoot away. Then, I got up and ran but, tripped as I felt something around my ankle.

            Awaking from that treacherous nightmare, I looked around my room terrified. I found my mother’s picture next to me and grabbed it. I looked at her pretty face, her wavy brown hair that reaches her shoulders, cupped her face perfectly! She wore her favorite wavy, green dress; I took this picture of her when we went to pick flowers. “I miss you mom…” I said to the picture of her and hugged it. “Why did you have to go?”

            You see, my mother died from a disease, my father wouldn’t tell me what it was because he said I was too young to understand. I tried to figure out what she died from but, it made my head hurt. I heard voices outside my door,” Dad?” I questioned as I got off my bed and headed for the door while holding the picture of my mom. I put my ear against the door to see if I could hear anything. I waited and waited and waited but, there was nothing. I opened the door a bit to look outside into the hallway and I could’ve sworn I saw a shadow. I opened the door more and slowly walked out. I looked around to see if anyone was here but, there was no one in sight. As I was about to walk back into my room, something white caught my attention from the corner of my eye. Down the hall was a fading white light, I couldn’t clearly see what it was but, I wanted to find out.

            I slowly walked down the hall, trying to be cautious with where I was going since it was so dark. I saw the white light fade to the corner by the stairs, so I followed it. I held onto mom’s picture tighter as I looked around the corner but… nothing was there. I went down the flight of stairs and looked around a bit paranoid. I heard a wolf howl from outside causing me to jump a bit and hug mom’s picture closer. “I love you wolves but, I hate you at the same time.” I whispered as I looked around to try and find the white light. Where could it be? 



© 2013 Jan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intresting, *rubs her chin thinking*

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jan

11 Years Ago

Hmmm *plays with my imaginary mustache*
Ooooh very interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jan

11 Years Ago

Thanks love~!
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Yourwelcome luv

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Jan
Jan

Dream Land, Juniperlederp, CA



About
We all have our own stories, Our own thoughts and beliefs, Our own dreams... Some of us are outgoing and can conquer the world, Others are shy and keep quiet to themselves away, Then there's th.. more..

Writing
I had a nightmare I had a nightmare

A Story by Jan