Prepare Yourself~ Chapter 4

Prepare Yourself~ Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jan
"

REVENGE!!!!!

"

I walked away and stayed at the edge of the black top where the track was. I  heard a whistle blow indicating that we had to start our warm up lap. I ran off ignoring everyone and focusing on one thing... the anger that was building up in me. I ran three quarters of the track then stopped trying to catch my breath. Curse my asthma, I could've ran the whole thing but it was holding me back.

 

I walked for a few seconds then took off.

 

I walked to my number after finishing the lap, sat down, and hugged my knees close to my chest. I hid my face so I wouldn't show everyone the weak cry baby I really was.

 

As others piled up, returning from the run and settling down at their numbers the teacher shouted that we were going to play Softball. I personally suck at Softball, but I didn't care. Everyone went out to the field and separated into groups that were on their teams. Luckily Kadessa was on my team, but she had to go first.

 

The ball was thrown and she hit it with such strength that it flew fast. I was too busy paying attention to cheering Kadessa on that, I didn't hear the painful screaming of someone. I turned once I noticed and looked to see what happened. Once I saw, I couldn't help but laugh!

 

Kadessa hit the ball and it went flying straight to Zayn's baby maker! She got him right in the nuts, the kiwis, the... the... um you get it! She hit him right there with the ball and he was on the floor in so much pain!

 

I was laughing so hard that I started to cry a bit. Bella laughed and patted Kadessa's back after she came jogging back to the line, giving us a home run. "That's what he gets." She said snapping in Z-formation. Oh, I loved her some much right now. That took perfect aiming to do that.

 

I hugged her while laughing and Zayn sent glares at us. I noticed and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

~ Time Skip To Home~

 

It's happening... it's really happening... I'm moving...

 

I got home and noticed everything gone. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks as I looked around even more. I heard my mother call my voice that we had to go and I slowly made my way outside. She tried to send me a smile but, I scowled it off.

 

~ Where I moved~

 

Why? Why are we moving this far!? I mentally shouted at myself. Glob, why!?

 

I looked out the airplane window and watched as we lifted off.

 

~ 5 Years Later~

 

It's been five years since I've been back here. I hope they still remember me. I left when I was 15, now I'm back as 20. They might not recognize me...

 

I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. I stood there, so worried and scared. Maybe I should just go... I turned, about to walk away until the door opened and I heard a quiet voice speak," Hello?"

 

I felt my nose tingle and I turned around to see a girl with her light brown hair in a ponytail. She wore sweatpants and a tank top. I heard her gasp and she covered her mouth as tears came to her eyes," Jan jan!!!" She ran up to me and hugged me.

 

I almost fell over and hugged back while laughing. "You remember me!"

 

"Kadessa! Who's there?" I saw a girl walk out with her brown braided hair, pajama shorts, with a t-shirt.

 

The moment she saw me she screamed and ran over to hug me.

 

"Hey Bella!" I laughed and hugged her. I could feel my shirt getting wet from their tears and I rubbed their backs while laughing. "I missed you guys so much!"

 

"We missed you too! Why haven't you called us or anything!?" Bella questioned

 

"I sort of dropped my phone in the toilet." I said while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly," And I lost all my contacts."

 

"Well, we're glad you're here!" Kadessa shouted while hugging me again and wiping her tears.

 

They pulled me inside and we laughed, chatted, and sang. They then told me they we're planning to go to a concert and that I should go with them. Of course I would go! It's my best friends!

 

"Who are we going to see?" I asked

 

They both shouted," One Direction!!!!!"



© 2013 Jan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You needs to add another chapter woman!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jan

10 Years Ago

HAH! Then you have to wait!
Kadessa (Kaddy)

10 Years Ago

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jan

10 Years Ago

X)~ Mwahaha!
haha Great chapter I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! :P

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jan

10 Years Ago

MISS YOU TOO!!! And thanks!
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Ha ha I mean iron the nice way
Amazing another chapter wanted by me. Again. 😝😝😜😜😜

Posted 10 Years Ago


Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Grr..........👿
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

You know what I'm going to do it again.


Another chapter is demanded within a tw.. read more
Jan

10 Years Ago

ASDFGJKLWERTYUIOP SOOOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!
Hahaha I love it! Right in the you know where, priceless! Hahaha gotta love perfect aim XP
I was dying reading this

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

10 Years Ago

I wont!
I am imortal!!!!!!!!
Jan

10 Years Ago

Lolz! Yay! >w
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Jan you got him "right in the smurf berries" *giggle*

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013


Author

Jan
Jan

Dream Land, Juniperlederp, CA



About
We all have our own stories, Our own thoughts and beliefs, Our own dreams... Some of us are outgoing and can conquer the world, Others are shy and keep quiet to themselves away, Then there's th.. more..

Writing
I had a nightmare I had a nightmare

A Story by Jan