Introduction: Part 1

Introduction: Part 1

A Chapter by Brandon Langley
"

The Beginning to an epic series of comical stories spoofing the Indiana Jones series.

"

            Warren Parker’s farm in Louisiana was fun for his son, Missouri, mainly because of their next door neighbors, the Smiths, whose son and daughter, Ohio and Virginia, were Missouri’s best friends. Missouri’s mother was from Mexico, so Josefina and Missouri’s surnames were Rodriguez. Often, Ohio and Virginia would come to the Parker farm to play with Missouri.

            One night, when they were fifteen, Missouri, Virginia, and Ohio were lying in the field, staring at the stars, when Ohio had to go to the bathroom, he ran to Missouri’s house and left his younger sister with his best friend, lying in the grass. “Hey Missouri,” Alice turned. “Yeah?” Missouri turned to face Alice. Alice leaned closer to Missouri and kissed him. Missouri’s eyes wide, Ohio picked him up by his shirt collar and punched him square in the face, “Ohio, no!” Virginia screamed. Missouri flew from his friend’s grip to the ground. Missouri was introduced to a flash of white and unconsciousness.

            Missouri awoke to see Virginia and Ohio admiring a tall, white, glowing diamond. Alice touched her hand to it and in a flash, she disappeared. Ohio ran to Missouri’s now conscious body, “Missouri! Missouri!” he yelled, “It’s Virginia! She’s gone!” Missouri sat up, eyes wide, “What!? We have to rescue her!” Missouri grabbed Ohio by the collar and ran into the diamond.



© 2013 Brandon Langley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like your word choice

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Brandon Langley

10 Years Ago

Thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on August 21, 2013
Tags: Missouri, Rodriguez, 1, series


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley