Introduction: Part 2

Introduction: Part 2

A Chapter by Brandon Langley
"

The second installment of the Missouri Rodriguez series, this takes place directly after the first part

"
Missouri and Ohio found themselves falling from the sky, almost losing their hats in the process, when they saw large, ovular, brightly colored, flying, things in perpetual gridlock. Suddenly, one went into a dive, chasing the pair, until it was a long way below them, when it turned upright and the top opened up. The two boys fell into the car to see three figures, one, a fat man in a suit, his hair graying, the second, a tall man in a black turtle-neck and black pants, holding a gun to the third, whom they recognized as Alice, but with a black bag over her head. The man in the suit spoke up, "Hello, boys," he had a German accent, "as you can see, I have kidnapped your little friend here. As a ransom, you two must collect some things for me..." He withdrew a sheet of paper from his jacket pocket, unfolded it, and handed it to Missouri. "What the Hell is this!?" Ohio demanded as Missouri scanned the paper. The German interrupted, "It's my wishlist. As you may or may not know, you boys are the chosen ones, you have the ability to travel through time, to you, this is the future. If you need me, my name is Mr. Verwaltung, this is Mr. Hartmann, if you need to speak with me, only think of it." In an instant, the diamond reappeared and the two boys were engulfed and sent on their quest.


© 2013 Brandon Langley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on August 21, 2013
Tags: series, Rodriguez, Missouri, 2


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley