Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Brandon Langley
"

The beginning chapter to my brand new amazing crime-fiction story based upon the works of Elmore Leonard and Quentin Tarantino

"
"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... Okay, I will... S**t, Neeeegro, you crazy! Okay, I call you later!" Tyrone yelled into the phone, shoving it back into his pocket. He hopped over the couch and sat down next to Vincent. "Yo, how you been man?" Tyrone looked at Vince. "Not bad, not bad..." Vince replied dryly, "Got outta prison about a month ago..." Tyrone looked insulted "S**t, man why didn't you call me?" Vince was annoyed, "Why am I here?" Tyrone paused the television that had been playing in the background, "Look man, last time... Last time I fucked up, not you, me, but I got a plan-" His phone buzzed in his pants, "One second..."
"Yeah... Yeah... S**t, they got you? On that? S**t man, you didn't say nothing, right? S**t, man, I'll see what I can do..." Tyrone hung up the phone and put the phone back in his pants again, "S**t, Vince, do you know a bondsman?" Vince got up and walked out the door to his car, signaling for Tyrone to follow him.

"Hey, yo, get down here!" Tyrone said into the intercom. "Who is this?" Antoine replied in a robotic voice, but Tyrone knew it was just the intercom muffling his voice. "The N****r who bailed you out, that's who!" Tyrone yelled as an old white woman walked into the elevator, staring at him. In an instant, Antoine burst through the door, "Tyrone, sorry I was so slow!" Tyrone began to walk out the door, "Go to my car, we got some work to do."
"Now, I'm gonna be doin' a deal out here, all you gotta do is wait in the back seat, and if you hear gunshots, jump out and start shooting." Tyrone explained, reaching behind his back. "With what?" Antoine asked, confused. "This," Tyrone pulled a Calico M960 off of a sling around his back and tossed it to Antoine, "Cool as s**t, ain't it? Calico M960, sub machine gun, the magazine is on top of the receiver," Antoine began to pull the magazine back, "No, s**t man, you gotta be careful with that, baby it, keep it on for now..."
Tyrone got in the front seat after slamming the trunk on Antoine, he opened the glove box and pulled out his two handguns, contemplating which to use. The Mateba might be too loud, but no one would be anywhere in earshot, and it didn't have his prints on it, it was brand new. But his old  M9 had seen lots of action by his hand, and was equipped with a silencer. Eventually, he decided on the Mateba, Tyrone put his leather gloves on, cocked back the hammer of the Mateba and turned his key in the ignition. 
Tyrone opened up the trunk, "Hey, we got some time, they not here yet... Now, you sure you didn't say nothing to them cops?" Antoine's eyebrows raised, eyes wide and he pulled the trigger on his M960, but the only sound that came out was a loud click. Again, click. Again, click. Tyrone pulled the Mateba out of his holster and pulled the trigger. BAM BAM BAM BAM.
Leaving Antoine's dead body lying on the grass, Tyrone returned to the front seat of his car and turned up the radio Welcome back to Z104's classic rock and roll weekend, hosted by me, Mr. McFallon, up next is The George Baker Selection's Little Green Bag... As the bass kicked in, Tyrone peeled out, covering Antoine's body in mud as he skidded back on to the street.


© 2013 Brandon Langley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You really like to use the word "s**t"
This is good. Too much curding but great.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Brandon Langley

10 Years Ago

I cussed to convey that these guys are criminals, if they didn't, they'd just seem like regular guys

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 23, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013
Tags: Crime, Tyrone, Chronicle, Chronicles


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley