Ohio Smith Part: 2

Ohio Smith Part: 2

A Chapter by Brandon Langley
"

Ohio Smith and the KKK's Laser

"
Ohio picked up the newspaper from the full pile in the shop, KKK member and his friend built 'truck-mounted death ray' and wanted to 'kill President Obama and Muslims in revenge for Boston bombings' He pulled the list from his pocket, examining it, then the news paper, then the list again, then the newspaper again. He turned, dropped the newspaper on the floor, and opened up another diamond. "What the hell?" the woman behind the counter looked in awe, and as Ohio stepped through, he turned and winked at the woman.
"Hey, you sarra-larra-sassa-wassa-flamma-jamma-son-of-a-picket-fence, get over here!" the old southern man in white robes standing in front of a van in his driveway yelled at Ohio, motioning for him to approach. Feeling the pistol he had stolen from the Vatican City guards, he walked towards the man. "What are you makin' here? A... laser... in the back of your van... To kill black people with? That's pretty screwed up..." Ohio asked the man, an eyebrow raised. The man was flustered by Ohio's logic, "Well... it's more... for... uh... President Obama... because... he caused all them Muslims... to, uh... blow up a marathon, killing... like, two people..." Ohio kept his eyebrow raised as he continued questioning the man, "Now... is there a war... or something... going on right now?" The man thought for a moment, rubbing his neck-beard, "Well... there is the War on Terror..." Ohio rubbed his hairless chin, "And how many people have died in this war?" Glendon Scott, the man who had been speaking with Ohio became annoyed at his lack of knowledge on the subject, "Um..." Then, to the man still in the van, welding, he said "Hey, Eric! How many people have died in the War on Terror?" Eric, still welding in the van, yelled a reply, "Over two-hundred-twenty-seven-thousand! Why?" Glendon, defeated in a battle of wits, looked down in shame as Ohio opened the door to the van and hopped in, "Hey there, Eric." As Eric looked up, he saw a gun in his face and then- BLAM! Blood splattered the inside of the van as Glendon ran to the back of the van. "Hey, you son-of-a-flippin'-homeless-edible-little-cute-head-face-circle!" The man said as Ohio turned and aimed the laser, that he could now see was labeled as Black People Killer 3000, and pulled the trigger. Glendon jumped into the van and punched Ohio in the face, knocking him out.
After two weeks of captivity, Ohio was finally able to break free, and escape from Glendon's basement to get vengeance upon the racist. He found Glendon dead of radiation poisoning, But two weeks later?, Ohio thought, but soon forgot his doubts and worries to take the van equipped with the poorly built radiation laser that takes two weeks to kill people.


© 2013 Brandon Langley


Author's Note

Brandon Langley
Special Thanks to The Colbert Report for the thumbnail

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on June 25, 2013
Last Updated on June 25, 2013
Tags: KKK, Black, Laser, Comedy, Missouri, Rodriguez, Ohio, Smith


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley