CNN's Good/Bad is Bad

CNN's Good/Bad is Bad

A Chapter by Brandon Langley

CNN has recently, in their efforts to become more bipartisan and to the point, introduced the strategy of simply asking if something is good or bad. There have been several recent instances of anchors interrupting a guest in the middle of an informed, revealing speech about a topic to ask if the event is good or bad. This is insulting to the intelligence of their viewers, to the guests, to experts, to people seeking an answer. Yes, it may be helpful to the simpleton watching CNN in the airport, but to a real viewer who wants real facts and real opinions, this is despicable. But, of course, the people who want real facts and real opinions watch MSNBC, not CNN. You may wonder why this article is so short, and such a question deserves an adequate response. When I write about a subject I am passionate about, I write about why the other side is wrong, why stupid people are stupid. But, with this, there is no other side, because anyone who cares about this topic agrees that it is an awful, deconstructive change.


© 2013 Brandon Langley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on October 31, 2013
Last Updated on October 31, 2013
Tags: Politics, Essays, CNN, Good, Bad


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley