The Truth Behind The Fact

The Truth Behind The Fact

A Poem by Renee Porter

It’s the physical, mentally, emotional stress that I go through to put my hearth back out on the line for you. The fact that my pain is concealed deep in my soul doesn’t mean its not there. The aggravation of me mindlessly thinking there isn’t one man in this world that can’t hurt me is just deceitful to my self-pride as I rise filling my mind up with all these imaginable lies knowing that deep down in side I cry, and every thing that I once believed in about love just died. My mind is playing tricks on me everyday, all the days, 24 hours 365 days of the year, lowdown dirty tricks. Tricks that put my heart in a dispute of true love or a fool in love separate that. My heart has been crushed to many times by these “DOGS” also know as men which aint good for nothing but their dick in their pants and the money in their pockets. Lowdown dogs that just wanna f**k for a quick nut, and expects a girl to suck, a pretty young girl. How can you treat something so pretty like so much trash when they have too much class? Men treat us so wrong and expect us to give them our world. Don’t get me wrong girl, there are some good ones out there you just gotta wait for them.



                By: LaVercia Porter
                            2007
 

© 2008 Renee Porter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on March 25, 2008

Author

Renee Porter
Renee Porter

Knoxville, TN



About
Haven't been on here in almost seven years. Trying to start writing again. more..

Writing