The First Coversation

The First Coversation

A Chapter by Brittni
"

How it first started.

"

Yet another morning. I ran my hands over my face and let out a deep sigh. It was routine now, work at my typical desk job with my computer and my phone. Thank God it had only been a slow day, then again Fridays usually are. It was still early, so I went ahead and signed onto my Facebook to see if just maybe there was someone else on at the crack of dawn to keep me from ripping my hair out at the roots. Sure enough when I looked at my chat list, a familiar friendly face caught my eye. Her face had changed slightly since the last time I saw her, but the eyes still emitted the same friendly light they had since I first met her. The hair, of course kept changing from brown to blonde to almost black. Today it was a dark blonde, but it suited her face super well. I let out a deep breath as I clicked on her face and began to type a message.

 

"Hey how r u long time no talk." I sent it and waited to see if maybe she would remember me and maybe, just maybe, she would reply to me.

......

 

What a frickin day. After working out like hell the night before I was in no mood to be awake this early, especially when I know I have to be awake and get ready for work soon. I figured to sign on to my Facebook to see what was going on. Sure enough, as I clicked onto my messages I saw one from a face I saw a number of times over the past couple of years. I thought he was cute and fairly friendly. So I figured I would respond back. It would have been kinda ignorant if I didn't answer him.

 

"Hey stranger, I am doing well haven't seen ya in a long time." I clicked the send button and waited, very faintly hoping that I would have an answer back.



© 2012 Brittni


Author's Note

Brittni
I understand the grammer may be a little poor in the conversation, but those are the messages how they were sent and I wanted to keep it in true form.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on February 20, 2012
Last Updated on February 20, 2012


Author

Brittni
Brittni

New Castle, PA



About
I'm 23 years old and I've always found the most comfort in my writing because I feel like everyday, you need a change. You feel a need to be someone different and writing is a chance to be someone els.. more..

Writing
No Surprise No Surprise

A Poem by Brittni


The First Week The First Week

A Chapter by Brittni