BE STRONG

BE STRONG

A Story by Closet Writer
"

More of a motivational page than a story, I hope however that it can touch someone who is in need of some great words!

"
In this world what are we are labeled. Someone always has a name to call someone else, someone always has something nasty to say to someone else, but why?  Why is it that people get to decide our fate, and self worth? Why is it that when you need support and not to be torn apart to people find it best to beat you up?  Somehow, I think the world is become confused. I think people who truly need guidance are pushed aside to make way for the one who is suppose to have it all together. People will riot over unfair treatment for a special cause but never for the kid picked on.  People take a stand when soldiers who come home to be laid to rest but refuse when they see a child or human being in need and we always blame the victim.  Not everyone knows how strong they are, not everyone has the push or guidance to be the person they need to fight off the attacker.
Attacker, a word often used to describe someone who hits you or lays hands on you, but what about the people who use words as a fist. What about those people who leave the silent scars, the ones often harder to heal from? They usually get off because there is not a physical wound. Then we wonder how people can have such issues of being inadequate or not enough. Then you wonder why the world is filled with such sadness and heartache. Yet you stand back and watch. Labels have defined who we will be... and it starts so young. When your a kid at school and you have the wrong style clothes, or when your in high school and your not the sporty guy, or the girl who fixes her hair the right way.  You become attacked and made a target by what it is society thinks is right. 
Life, its supposed to be challenging, its supposed to be an experience of things you accomplish, however when you need that help to push you past a rough spot the only person truly next to you... is YOU! You have to fight for yourself, you have to defend yourself. No one is a greater hero than the one who can stand up and dust themselves off. I would never say do anything on your own, but it is always best to try. When you get handed a curve ball know you can handle it. When you feel let down, or betrayed move forward. When times get hard and you feel attacked know the next best thing must be close, because anything worth it is worth fighting for. Know that when you think your alone, somewhere someone else is fighting for there next best thing.  Nothing is ever easy if it is something truly great! 
Never let the fear of the unknown shape your life, never be afraid to face your attacker, never let someone else win the dreams you deserve to have. Push forward, motivate and empower yourself. YOU ARE YOUR GREATEST ALI! 

© 2014 Closet Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderfull topic it's great to strenght self confidence thank you Closet writer.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 5, 2014
Last Updated on December 5, 2014
Tags: Life, Power, Strong, Worth, Beginnings, Futures, Man, Woman, Child

Author

Closet Writer
Closet Writer

Lompoc, CA



About
I am Victoria! I am 22 years young! I have been writing since I could remember! I am married with one son! My other babies consist of two rather rambunctious dogs! I am a college student, and my .. more..

Writing