Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Laura
"

This is the fourth chapter of my book. Hope you like it :)

"

Chapter Four

 

   I looked out the moss eaten window of the dreary classroom daydreaming. It was my second lesson of the day, English. This was my one lesson with Matt and normally this would have made me happy, sitting with Matt instead of some random boy who’s eyes would not stay in their sockets, but all he was thinking about was is Vi ok?...I wonder how she’s copping...it was doing my head in. The sooner the bell went the better. That’s when I noticed this girl across the room. I’d been so court up in worries that I’d forgotten what I was wearing.

 

Paris Fashion Week...Great Success!! Read the beginning of the article, and just to make things better than they already were there was a picture of a model wearing the extract same clothes as me, well at least I knew I could colour coordinate, and oh yeah it had labels  saying how much each piece was too. The girl glanced at me in astonishment. I was going to have to try and find some new clothes.

 

Just on queue the noise I’d been waiting for went and I was out of the classroom before the teacher could even screech dismissed over the sound of the bell.

 

Matt met me outside the classroom, and followed me to the canteen, running too keep up with me. Summer was sitting at the furthest table reading a book. Her auburn hair was shinning red in the light while her eyes shone as green as a crystallised rainforest.

“Hey Vi.” She smiled before continuing “Sebastian has just gone to get some water.”

“Good I could really use some!” I exaggerated falling into the chair. I’d always found it weird how I could eat and drink human food.

 “Guess you haven’t had such a good morning then.” Summer sympathized “And I bet the clothes haven’t helped either.”

I eyed Summer. So she’d noticed and not said anything. That helped!

At that moment Sebastian was back with the drinks on a tray.

“Hey Vi, Matt.” He said while giving us each a drink.     

“How was your morning? did anyone notice the clothes?”his smile was mocking and annoying. So everybody had known but not thought to open there mouths.

“Well I know one thing, P.E. here sucks!”Summer exclaimed looking depressed.

“Why?” I’d anyways loved sports although it was annoying when you had to stay at human speed.

“Because we were doing football and well it’s just sooo boring.”

“Well I’m looking forward to my lesson. It will be the one good thing I do today.”

Just then the bell went and we all left for our next lesson.

 

The day dragged till last period. I got changed into the kit the school provided and was ready before anybody else. Summer had been right about it being football; the difference was my class was a mixed top set meaning I would be playing against a load of adolescent teenage baboons.

Teams were picked and I was in a team with seven other boys and one girl. Our team captain was a guy called Christan.

He had Sandy blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He was also a ball hogger.

We’d been playing the match for thirty minutes and he hadn’t passed me the ball once, actually he hadn’t passed the ball to anyone apart from the boys, it looked like he didn’t like having girls on his team, either that or he was just rude.

The other girl who was called Daisy couldn’t care less, but he was really getting on my nerves.

The ball darted off side giving it to the other team, which were winning at the moment to Christan’s distaste. A boy called Riley went and got the ball.        When he threw it on to the pitch I ran getting it before anyone else and started dribbling with it to the goal. Anyone who tried to get it off me failed. Then just when I was close enough I decided to show off. I kicked the ball high in the air and then did a flip which made me kick the ball right into the back of the net. By the time I was on my feet again everyone was standing open mouthed.

I turned around a walked to the side where there was a bottle of water and took a sip, behind me I heard some of the boys whispering.

“Did you see that?” Christan sounded so shocked. It pleased me.

“I’ve never seen anything like that!” Coach Martin voice went through two octaves. Pleased with myself I turned and walked back on the pitch with a smile.

“Aren’t we going to carry on playing?”

The rest of the game was great. Christan stopped passing the ball to the boys and just passed it straight to me. I was feeling a lot better when I came out of P.e. at the end of the day. But then out of nowhere....

“Hello.” A deep husky voice came from the person that had just completely blocked my way. I looked up to see Christan smiling at me sweetly.

“Hi.” I said. I wasn’t going to be rude.

“So you were very good today...say you doing anything after school?” at that moment I saw Matt appear. He eyed Christan suspiciously.

“Erm...thanks...and sorry I have to go now.”I tried to push passed him without using my full strength but he wouldn’t move.

“Ok then tomorrow night?” he wouldn’t give up.

“I’m busy then too, you know I only moved here yesterday.” I tried to get passed him again but it wouldn't work, and then at that moment I felt a rush of air and suddenly Christan wasn’t starring right into my face, instead his back was.

“Didn’t you hear her?” asked Matt sounding angry “She said she was busy. Now leave her alone!” with that Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me out from behind Christan and began to make us walk away.

“Sorry.” Christan said sarcastically before adding a Jesus under his breath that he didn’t think we would hear.

Matt’s face looked enflamed. I walked next to him silently until we got to the jeep where Summer and Sebastian where waiting.

“What’s up with him?” asked Summer.

“I’ll explain it all when we are back at the house.”



© 2013 Laura


Author's Note

Laura
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
Hope you liked it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ya... i had to have a look at the first 3 chap to get the grip of ur stories.. u know i 4got which one was urs... i was reading 2 or 3 books other than urs so i lost which story was urs... kind of confused... now this is getting really gud... it is nt a unique sbut it is very well written and an enjoyable read... good job..kep writin..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Added on September 19, 2010
Last Updated on March 31, 2013


Author

Laura
Laura

United Kingdom



About
I'm Laura and I joined when I was 13, I haven't really used this a lot over the past couple of years but am starting again. I am 17 now and I enjoy most genres when it comes to books, particularly fan.. more..

Writing
Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Laura


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Laura


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Laura