Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Laura
"

This is the seventh chapter of my book. Hope you like it :)

"

Chapter Seven

 

The horizon was beginning to dim and jewel like stars began to brighten up the sky sparkling from a thousand different points. I was laying down, my head on my paws thinking.

   What the hell happened today? The question I couldn’t answer. Also I didn’t know what this meant. I’d kissed him and liked it, not wanted to stop. Suddenly Kate’s face appeared in my mind.

   “Vermin the lot of them!” she’d shrieked the other night. I could see her reaction now.

“A breather?!” she’d shriek before continuing “Have you no pride Viola?” And if it is one of the Underwood’s she’d properly kill me...then him!

     I shivered at the thought. That wasn’t going to happen, because what happened today was nothing...or I would at least try and see it that way. Suddenly the pull was there again, the same one that had pulled, well more like dragged me into the gym just months ago, but for some reason this time it was stronger.

     The steel grasp pull had now become stronger like it was trying to take me to this unknown place faster than even I could run. But at once I was running, following the pull. I didn’t care where it took me I just knew that I wanted to be there.

I ran though the leaves covering the floor, ignoring the fact that if I ran much faster they would look like they had just been thrown out of a tornado.

    Fifteen minutes later I appeared outside a grand house. There were lights on and I could hear voices from inside.

“Awwww little Chrisie’s in love.” Mocked a girl’s voice.

“Shut up Lily.” I heard Christan reply.

      So again the pull had lead me to Christan...this was beginning to get weird.  Something inside me told me I wasn’t going to be able to ignore this for much longer. This frightened me because I knew what Kate would do!

All of a sudden I noticed something I hadn’t seen. The house. It was familiar for some reason, though I couldn’t put my finger on it, or my paw. Fighting the erg to transform and see him I ran back into the forest and up the mountain in a blur.

    I couldn’t really deny what I was feeling it was too strong, but at the same time as knowing what it was, I kind of didn’t. I’d heard of love at first sight and all that crap, but I’d never heard of it being this strong. It wasn’t natural.

   As I was running up the mountain one face came into my head and its face was painted with angry with her red tinted eyes flaming.

 



© 2013 Laura


Author's Note

Laura
Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or something wrong with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this was actually pretty good. hurry up and finish this thing(:
haha.
very well written(:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on March 31, 2013


Author

Laura
Laura

United Kingdom



About
I'm Laura and I joined when I was 13, I haven't really used this a lot over the past couple of years but am starting again. I am 17 now and I enjoy most genres when it comes to books, particularly fan.. more..

Writing
Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Laura


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Laura


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Laura