Monsters...

Monsters...

A Poem by Laura
"

This isn't really a poem I just didn't know what to call it. I wrote this for a competition. It said tell me what you think a monster is and this is what I believe a real monster is.

"
People always talk about monsters. They say there vampires and werewolf's, goblins and dragons, but these are all very stereotypically. The real monsters are all around us. 
    A monster is someone who hurts and abuses others. The real monsters are the murderers and the rapists, the bombers and the assassins. The real monsters are the people who hurt others and kill for no good reason. 
   So when people say that vampires are scary and that there monsters, I know there not because there are much worse things in our world. 

© 2010 Laura


Author's Note

Laura
Sorry if any words are spelt wrong, and again this is a bit random. Its for a competition, it just court my eye. Hope you like it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this is really honest and true. Totally 100% argee with this poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Short and to the point, I love it

Posted 13 Years Ago


Short and honest poem :)
Loved it ! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


agreed and the worst monsters are those who take advantage of the people who trust them and are powerless to defend themselves.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Agreed, good to put it out there, and state what some do not know.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree with this poem :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RIO
Although this is really short, it's quite good and has a ring of truth around it.
Good job!
x

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2010
Last Updated on October 17, 2010

Author

Laura
Laura

United Kingdom



About
I'm Laura and I joined when I was 13, I haven't really used this a lot over the past couple of years but am starting again. I am 17 now and I enjoy most genres when it comes to books, particularly fan.. more..

Writing
Reflection Reflection

A Poem by Laura


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Laura


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Laura