Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Dark and Mysterious
"

It all started with the end...

"
   It came out of nowhere...
One second I was walking down the street and the other I was lying on the ground so still I had to be dead. No one noticed the black ghostly car as it sped by. No one felt the feeling of dread it brought with it. Nobody even noticed me lying there, I saw no one rush to my help. Everyone just walked on, ignoring my still body...

   It happened out of nowhere...
One second I was counting my last breaths and the other I was being sucked down a black hole. It seemed endless. I kept on falling. The hole had no end. There was just darkness all around. I couldn't see a thing. There were just screams of agony that I could hear. It was torturous like being burnt alive only the fire was in me not outside. I was recounting the past, living in my regrets. I was screaming along with everyone else. That's when I noticed the black walls moving, closing in on me. With a start I realized, they were ghosts. People who'd died a painful death. Ghosts of who were wronged , who were hurt, who were filled with hate. Images filled my mind. They were showing me their life, their death. I could feel what they were feeling, their pain and anguish. They never left me. Coming one after the other. Making me feel sorry, making me relive it all. I shrieked. Anger coursed through me, so intense that I glowed red. Suddenly I was the one filling their minds. Filling them in with what they had, a love they once shared with someone. Making them realize all was not bad. The dark black shapes turned a dull grey. They repelled from me. That's when I noticed myself. I was glowing, shining bright. I was the light in this darkness. Suddenly I could see it all. I pushed more images, me glowing brighter and brighter. I was happy though not content, as I was flying back up. I risked a glance back down to see what waited me at the end but it was just the dark with the same feeling of dread. Just for a second I noticed a pair of blue eyes calling out to me and I was tempted to go. But just like that they were gone making me believe they were an illusion after all. Glowing bright I flew out of the hole...

   I was seven when it happened. I just remember tripping on a pothole and falling on the ground. No one saw anything. I just fell. One second I was lying face down and the other I got up and trotted back home...


© 2014 Dark and Mysterious


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice prologue!! Reading the next chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The very first paragraph captivated me, great prologue

Posted 11 Years Ago


It is late but I will read this the title is interesting to me and your style of writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It really hooks me in, i luv it.


Posted 11 Years Ago


I like the first person perspective and I love where you're going with this. Keep me posted on new chapters!

Posted 11 Years Ago


That is a wonderful begining. It seems as if there is more to the story. I cannot wait to read more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Excellent beginning. There was no way I would have guessed the main character was that young when it happened. I am interested in seeing where you are going to take this story. I look forward to the next chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


nicely done. this is a good start to the book. keep writing!!! i can't wait to read more!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a good prologue. I don't do books, but I'll check out the next part of this.

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

512 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2014


Author

Dark and Mysterious
Dark and Mysterious

Delhi, India



About
wanna know me?? good luck with that ;) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Well Well

A Poem by Elege