The Guy Of My Dreams

The Guy Of My Dreams

A Chapter by Dark and Mysterious
"

I know the title sounds real cheesy but what the hell

"

When I looked at the familiar lines of his face, I went in a complete shock. How could it be! Please be an extra long nightmare I still haven’t woken up from. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I blinked just to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating, wishing with all my heart that when I’d open my eyes again he would be gone. But he just stood there, looking at me like I was crazy I’m sure. I still wouldn’t look at the eyes. Something in me screamed not to. Stay away from him, he is dangerous. Subconsciously I was aware that I was standing at the porch staring at a guy and maybe even looking flustered the way I was avoiding his eyes. But that is what people do when a random guy they dream about materializes out of nowhere! Someone cleared their throat bringing me out of my stupor. Act cool. I blinked as if I was in a deep thought (which I was) taking in my surroundings. I could see the KABs standing behind the guy of my dreams. Wait did I just think that. It sounds real cheesy or something. Seeing them brought back the anger on Troy. I stormed into the cottage and looked for him. He was standing in the corner already looking pretty scared. I gave him my famous death glare. He shrank back. Luckily for him Sam came in just then and lured me away with the talk of actually roughing it. He began babbling about his plans for camping and trekking and stuff. But I still couldn’t focus on anything except him. Who was he? What was he doing here? Why didn’t I want to look in his eyes? And how the hell was he invited in my house! As I took in my surroundings my eyes widened. I TOOK IN MY SURROUNDINGS!! Where the hell were the black shapes! I really looked for them. The irony wasn’t lost on me though. Me! Looking for the creatures that made my life a living hell! They were actually not here. I shrugged. Whatever they may have found a way to camouflage. I looked for the guy. I saw him talking to Jake, they seemed to have hit it off. I took him in. He seemed my age but I don’t think I’d ever seen him in school. Sure I’d remember a guy I’d dreamed about. And the dream, it wasn’t even from this century. People don’t come out of a random dream of a different century. I wasn’t even sure if the dream was mine, whether it was me burning or just the stupid ghosts controlling me again. But I remembered my red burnt hands when I woke up. I glanced down to make sure. Of course the bruises were gone, I had an immortal mark. But when I looked I could see faint bunt marks making me think back of when I thought I saw my death mark darkening. Was it really then if my bruises weren’t healed? I didn’t have time to ponder more ‘cause a blonde head interrupted me.

 

“Ooh..,” Amber cooed. “Nice to see ‘I don’t give a s**t D’ falling hard for someone.”

 

I raised an eyebrow at her. Not sure what she meant.

 

“Now don’t act so innocent. We all saw you drooling over Alec. The way you were just gaping at him. Why do you have to go after every hot new guy D. Can’t you just leave someone for others. You’ve already got Sam all over you.”

 

I felt like I could punch her. How could she say such a thing. She made me look like her, a desperate s**t. I snickered, “Nice to know you’ve got the hots for new guy. But it’s not my fault that nobody’s interested in that bimbo head of yours.” The expression on her face was priceless. I plopped myself down on the sofa while she thought of a comeback. I found a bag of potato chips nearby and stuffed tem in my mouth. Her mouth fell open. Lowering her voice she said, “How can you that. It’s a bag full of calories!” I stuck my tongue out at her chips and all. “Eww… Disgusting,” she exclaimed and strutted away. Who wears heels when you’re supposed to be relaxing.

 

Alec. At least I knew dream guys name now. But what did it all mean. I wasn’t psychic now, was I? I looked at him again only to find him looking at me with interest. A look that had me reeling. Oh boy it’s not let’s experiment with the insane frog, is it? He started towards me. I pretended not to have noticed and went to Sam. From the corner of my eye I saw him stop and frown like he was irritated. I caught a sudden gist of his thoughts. Something like why the hell is it taking so long. I don’t know how I did without even looking into eyes.

 

“Who is he?” I whispered to Sam.

 

“Newbie. Under Dean’s custody. His cousin or something,” he replied.

 

“I think I know him from somewhere,” I added just in case he was thinking along the lines of me liking him.

 

He shrugged and went away with whatever it was he was doing before. What was wrong. Why did it feel so dull and dark in here. Alec was still standing there. Wait was he actually waiting for me. I saw that irritated expression again and I’m sure I heard something like why can’t it be over with it already… When I turned he glided gracefully towards me and held out a hand.

 

“Hi I’m Alec. I’m new in town,” he said with a bored expression.

 

I didn’t look up. The ghosts had taught me one thing that is ‘Follow your instincts’. I had the feeling he wanted me to look in his eyes like he was almost willing me to. I could feel this pull towards them. I gritted my teeth and ignored it and just nodded. Then coolly I replied, “Hey Alec, newbie. I’m sure you won’t remain that long from now.”

 

He raised an eyebrow with a startled smile. He actually wasn’t expecting that. I knew that he understood what I meant. I wasn’t welcoming him but scaring me off. That smile brought a smirk on my face. With a toss of my hair I walked away, knowing the next couple of days were going to be fun.



© 2014 Dark and Mysterious


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really neat so far. I like it. Keep writting!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This getting better and better... Keep writing it!!!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark and Mysterious

11 Years Ago

Really? Well sorry but the next one will take a bit of time. I'm not sure what I want to happen betw.. read more
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its okay :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2014


Author

Dark and Mysterious
Dark and Mysterious

Delhi, India



About
wanna know me?? good luck with that ;) more..

Writing