Plebeian

Plebeian

A Story by Lamarr
"

This is the story of a young God's stand against more than anyone enemy. This is an amazing story pain, sacrifice, action and love.

"


 Plebeian

The Story goes that Hades grew weary of the bleak underworld. The fire an ash that burns the heart guided the king of the dead to someone who embodied life and light. A Sweet woman by the name of Eva pleased the heart of the perpetually displeased. They loved one another truly and made love as if there was no tomorrow. After they had known each other countless times over Eva bore a child. This boy was a God that appeared more human than anything else. He did not command all the wondrous powers of the other Gods but he could endure more pain than any other. The Fires of hell could not kill him, the mighty waves of Poseidon could not drown him, the fine caress of Aphrodite could not seduce him; he was indomitable.

 

His name was Plebeian. As his divine life progressed he spent most of his time with his father Hades in Tartarous learning all he could to one day control his future kingdom. His most valued time was savored with his mother Eva. She was the only always in his heart and in his thoughts. Unbeknown to him Eva did not have long to live. Taking a God as a lover was dangerous enough and suffering a nine-month pregnancy was agonizing but hers was that much more than any others trimester. The worst was yet to come because passing a God even a weakened infant blessed with a human mother through her pathways would be a precise dance with Death Herself. The crafty snake's bite can kill slowly or quick as She is treacherous slow is her flavor. It would seem even the mother of a God could endure her fair share of punishment. After three fluctuating years of beating back pain, dreading the lasting moments, and loving those around her Eva died. Her immortal and powerless son sat defeated by her lifeless body. Plebeian was overcome with more sorrow than a caged bird as he held his mother. Present while far off he watch and held Eva's lifeless body attentively hoping for a glimmer of life this was all to no avail. Completely outside his mind overcome by emotion Plebeian stared and cursed at the Heavens. See Eva had already ascended to Heaven and Heaven is one place the son of the king of Hell could not go. Eva lived peacefully and painlessly in Heaven while Plebeian suffered in the world of men and ruled in Hell.


Eva did leave her son a family these people would prove to be the best thing for her penuriously insipid son lost in sadness. Plebeian's hero would be Eva's closest and truest friend Nora who lived on an island not far from Crete. Plebeian was already familiar with Nora because of her tight net relationship with Eva. She easily made Plebeian smile again, coincidentally she reminded him of his mother. Nora would prove to be one of the few great people in Plebeian's life. In his retreat to the kingdom built by the dead he retained a wealth of knowledge far greater than any man or God for that matter. Plebeian grew ever smarter and stronger than any had expected but he was still titled the weakest of all the Gods.

 

With little power comes impossible feats and incredible accomplishments

 

 

 

Upon his return to Nora he found that she was with child and immediately he loved the unborn. This infant was born into the world of men but was a phenomenon to be celebrated. The little one was not only beautiful but also kind and gracious. As Plebeian saw the infant come into to this villainous world all his woes eased until they were no more. Nora's daughter redefined the essence of Heaven. Her name was Sally and she birthed peace, a peace that Plebeian felt should be protected. He would not allow their peace to disrupted or any harm to befall them. He cared for Nora and Sally because they truly were his own family. Insuring all their needs food, water, shelter, joy and peace would all prove easy enough even for the weakest God. Plebeian would laugh and frolic with his family until he heard the call of his father to return to duty. Even then he would secure one last laugh, one last smile. He never said goodbye, Plebeian always hugged Nora with all he had, kissed the forehead of the little beauty and said until we meet again.

 

  Death is the battle no one wins

Her beauty is infamous

Her aim is perfect

The Honey Sweet bite stimulates

The lust of soldiers, warriors, gladiators, and bandits

Any and all with a taste for blood 

They all stand erect at Her ecstasy

Thrilled and Terrified at Her mystery 

Horrified and Glorified at Her climatic victories on everyone

Men, Women, innocent Children

Death is a woman pleased like a hard earned orgasm at Her every Conquest

Death be not proud

 

Plebeian wakes and thinks Death be not proud. He screams loud and proud DEATH BE NOT PROUD. Death be not proud a woman is going to kill me.

 

Time knew to move on and Nora fell to Her Majesty Death the insidious and unscrupulous marksmen. In Sally’s sadness Plebeian kept her safe and secured her necessities. Sally's fourteen years had not prepared her for her mother's passing. It would seem that the most allusive and deftly passion without form is joy. A God’s life and profound knowledge taught Plebeian that some wounds only time could heal. He kissed her forehead while he contemplated her weary heart and said until we meet again. He took his leave back to Tartarous. In his absence all men knew not to harm a hair on Sally's head or they'd suffer a fate that would not be beautiful like Death but ugly, and savage a wrath that Hades feared.

 

I Love You my Dearest Now and Always

 

The gift of time for young women is maturity. Like an immature young girl 14 is the age of transformation where looks set in. Sally possessed a beauty that Aphrodite could not challenge. Her skin was as Dark as coal and she was beautiful. She had a full figure, big legs, and nice hips. She was the appetite of all men. Sadly the Gods are just men with far too much power.

 

Plebeian always pondered what troubles Sally was enduring but Darlene was around to keep him from rushing to Sally. She believed Sally needed to maneuver her loses at her own pace. As Sally delved in solitude Zeus's leering eye found the supplant apple wandering unguarded. As Sally appeared ripe for picking he had to reach out and touch her. Zeus appeared to her as a friendly neighbor as the best of enemies do willing to lend a helping hand. She saw that he was beautiful and equated his beauty to that of Adonis. His intentions seemed as innocent and true as she was. The two were elated at their time together basking for several days. This well-deserved fun was joyous and soothing to a grieving beauty oblivious to all her pending troubles. As the hour turned Zeus's desires shifted as they raced with smiles his mind ran swift with imagination. His creativity is so corrupt that his heart began to pump lust throughout his body. Zeus's wants began to drive him mad and quickly became unbearable as Sally's body was untouched and more than amazing. Zeus gripped her and he held her. He embraced Sally, her legs ripped open as he penetrated her reluctant flesh. Under his heavy body a muffled call came with one name on her tongue Plebeian. Zeus held Sally with all he commanded until the King of the Gods was exhausted. He took everything from Sally even her young life.  

   

After two weeks of slaving over the dead Plebeian grew weary of the progression of evil beings. Darlene the undead boon made sure he would give Sally space and put a smile of the young prince's face as well. Too long his conscious and subconscious wailed at him so loud his body suddenly moved on its own accord. Plebeian made haste to the Island of his faint hearten Dearest. As he approached the island atop his hound he was alerted by an unsettling realization that Sally was not there to greet him. As he grew closer he realized that a God had been here. Sally's absence increased his discomfort, his unanswered call did not assist his heart, and the stink of a God rushed him to worry. This silence tortured Plebeian worse than the Devil's elixir or his finest poison. He ran as he searched with a mother's concern.  He continued to callout without answer, which made him run faster. The longer he ran, the louder he yelled, and the faster he ran until he saw his darkest terror realized. DEATH IS A B***H that cannot be beaten and She laughs at Her claims. Breaking and taking the hearts of the just and true. Sally's lifeless body laid still and killed all that made Plebeian love. The pleasures of life music, ambrosia, nectar, and laughter all died a merciless death. 

 

The day was elegant and peaceful. The wind was gentle below a warm sunshine before a romantic sunset, which illuminated the water. The bird’s song a melody and the roses delivered a sweet aroma. This was all fitting Sally, the day was beautiful and in death as well as life so was Sally. Peaceful and Beautiful. Sally had long since ascended to Heaven and was far from Plebeian's reach but the guilty God could go nowhere to escape him.

 

 

 

Dead bodies lay still in silence

They echo life and joy 

They whisper gay memories

Their whispers scream to the ears of the mournful listeners

Rapping a pain that stabs at the hearts of those that cared

Demanding tears that spit on the notion of fair 

 

Void of Life I Love You.

As long as I can remember I Loved You.

Before You were born I Loved You.

Now and always I'll Love You.

I'll do this for You.

 So Long Sally.  

 

Despite Plebeian's authority in the depths of Hades he was a great friend with Apollo. On the darkest of day, on the most sinister of nights Apollo could not tell a lie. So he asked his friend. 

                                                                    Who harmed Sally?

                                                                                   Apollo replied. 

                                                                                               It was my Father Zeus.

 

Few only know it, as this is a vital secret that could change the world of Gods and man alike. The Gods could die but only a God could kill a God. In their demise there is no hereafter just a nothing an absolute nothing in a nowhere with no sound no life just existence and nothing.

 

A good son knows his father sins but a good son is a good son. Apollo is the most obedient of all Zeus's children and as offensive as a soldier. Apollo said My friend defend yourself as his helmet snapped to. He threw a punch engulfed in fire scorching the face of Plebeian. Blasting the powerless God with the flames of heaven into the ground. At Apollo's fingertips was all the power of the sun. He hammered Plebeian with a brutal assault. A barrage of flames and punches that burned all to righteous while Plebeian attempt to position himself. Apollo's force lighted the sky his might was assured with a conflagration. Apollo has more power than Plebeian ever will but the dead in heart cannot die again. The chard blisters that covered Plebeian's body would amount to nothing. Being able to endure all one willed would prove to be a great power as well. Taking a hit can be better than giving one and Plebeian can take a lot more than one. Apollo was shocked at Plebeian's resilience and grew enraged. His movements became less like a disciplined warrior and more like a barbaric brute drunk for blood. Apollo's wild attempts to end the battle left an opening for a patient stoic ready to kill. Plebeian captured Apollo's fire held it tightly in his palm as it burned his flesh. Well aware and unconcerned with the pain he grasped Apollo's face, opened his mouth wide and crammed his own fire down his throat setting his soul ablaze killing the mighty God. As it's guide and ruler perished the sun shined blood red and the moon glowed a bit brighter at night.

 

Zeus was distraught by the death of his son and the treachery of his subject Plebeian. The world stood in awe at the red sun that shined bright with dread and wanting. Theseus the wise and noble accompanied by Hercules the brave and mighty both applauded Plebeian's flagrant stand against Zeus. The hero's did warn him that the world of men would suffer without the Gods to maintain order. With sincerity we beseech you return to Hades and morn your losses spare us all Plebeian because Zeus will be the death of you. Plebeian confidently declared a woman is going to kill me but Zeus will die by my hand. 

 

Death is neither timely nor anticipated striking whenever Her sadistic heart desires one most embrace their loved ones at every chance. Plebeian returned to Tartarous only to see Darlene because this could be his last time.

I hear you've been raising all types of hell up there.

Yes ma'am. But I made it back.

You’re not here to stay are you?

No ma'am.

Don't smile at me.

Darlene you are the only gift to come from this prison.

Your about to set yourself free.

Zeus is not going to kill.

I know but She will. Plebeian She will.

Darlene.

I'll never see you again.

Your father will put me back to work, without you I'm his to command.

He won't touch you or I'll come back and kill him.

You’re not funny you will die.

Not by.

You will.

NOT BY ZEUS'S HAND.

BUT BY THAT B***H.

I can't live an immortal life knowing who took Sally from me. I can't kill Death but Zeus he's already dead he just don't know it yet.

Ode to the unconquerable. You don't fool me boy.

I'm not hiding anything. I'm terrified but I'm ready and willing. Only Death Herself could stop me and I'm ready to fight Her to. Now come here darling and Love me. Tell me you'll miss me. Tell me to fight like never before. Let me hold you because this may be our last.

Plebeian my friend and my sweet I Love You more than the after life itself. You go and fight and be the best that no God ever was. You kill the one that is the most high. Kill him and claim all that was stolen. You return to me. Plebeian please return to me.

Your hands are soft Plebeian.

Yours are cold but sweet. I can't prom.

Come back to me.

I'll come back.

Don't you lie to me.

No ma'am

  

God Bye Darlene.  

  

Plebeian made his trek to world of men where he saw his conquest in the sky. Soaring strong and true in the form of an eagle. This passive form was to honor his opponent for his victory over the mighty Apollo; there would not be many favors. In his true form Zeus simply said today you will die Plebeian but it is an honor to take your life. Plebeian was disgusted at the sight of Zeus. In Zeus's eyes Plebeian saw the mendacious being that seized Sally. Zeus's eyes were lacking light and remorse. Those eyes showed the soul of an unapologetic demon eager to feast on whatever was susceptible. In the distance over the shoulder of Zeus Plebeian saw what appeared to be a woman watching the two.

 

Without a moment’s notice Zeus attacked with devastating might. Zeus released the power that moved Cronus; the power that made him King of the Gods. He would not be enraged like his son and falter his practices. Zeus was a seasoned warrior who had fought from the beginning of time and could endure much himself. Zeus bashed and banged at the very life of the young God. He hit Plebeian with the technique of a surgeon striking the places most tender. Striking the nerves till they begged for peace. Plebeian's organs began to bleed his insides ran red with blood. Blood, spit and much more poured from the strong pillar of a God his features vibrated with pain. Plebeian's foundations were definitely brought into question with every hit but he answered undoubtedly. Plebeian was lost for a method to appease his pain, but he stood tall his arms tucked in protecting his center. Ready to punch, ready to block, or take a hit like never before. Zeus grew proud and insulted that this weakling could have killed his son.

 

The God of the Sky would show his power. You will not die until I say Plebeian. You will witness my power at its best. Zeus struck Plebeian with enough force to obliterate all of Earth's mountains. He would test the limits of the self-proclaimed indomitable God. You are a weak and disgusting speck that will soon be nothingDo you hear me Plebeian? Zeus assaulted Plebiean's under belly as if to gut him. As Plebeian wavered his guard Zeus raised him high above the clouds and out of the sight of men. You are a disgusting pitiable God now fly. Zeus sent Plebeian plummeting to the ground with a demolishing blow. His impact caused undulant energy to concave about the battle's floor. Zeus gathered the Thunder of the Heavens and drew a Lightening bolt from the sky. This weapon seemed a beast itself with malicious intentions. Zeus sent his best at Plebeian with an aim that could almost match Death Herself. He struck Plebeian as he lay on his back struggling to his feet destroying the structure of the entire area. The King of the Sky leveled himself on the ground curious of the results of such a titanic tactic. Indomitable indeed the gazing woman said. Plebeian slowly rose with a stagger and said is that it. He knew he could not take another one of those but if he could catch Zeus's bolt he could kill him. Zeus rushed to anger and said I will not hold back this time. He explodes off the ground with a sound breaking speed and called for all that Heaven had. Zeus mended all the energy of the sky into a bolt never before wielded. Lightening and Thunder are mine to command have confidence in that. Zeus shot his next bolt of fierce Lightening directly at the heart of Plebeian. Plebeian open his arms wide with his tender images and memories of his departed family roaring in his heart, as his mind grew clear. Plebeian's recollection created a harmonious noise in his head that sounded louder than a Harpes screech. 

 

Plebeian's mind was set he would not die before Zeus not before he saved all who he could not. Plebeian captured the massive bolt that flared and destroyed the horrific surroundings. He used the force of the bolt to turn around; with security and precision Plebeian held the beast of a weapon that only a King could command and sent the bolt right back to Zeus. In spite of the excruciating pain from Lightening Plebeian throw the bolt of a God flawlessly and passionately. The bolt cut through the sky faster than ever before, too fast for Zeus to avoid or catch, as this was never done before Plebeian. The spirited beast struck its master in his center. Zeus was unsettled and hurling to the ground Plebeian proved crafty. Zeus ignited the earth with his landing Plebeian clasped his enemy and unsheathed the fires of hell from his back and pierced the heart of the King. Plebeian reached far past the heart of Zeus with these fires forged out of the darkest pit in Tartarous and scorched the soul of the b*****d killing Zeus. Plebeian collapsed to his back to rest his everything next to the nothing that was Zeus the once king of the Gods.

 

The beautiful woman in the distance came to the agonizing plebeian and said. Bravo bravo my darling. Today you could have been mine. But you will live; do not celebrate your antics because I could have done this. But because of your will I will bless you with more time but my lovely you are sweet, sweet enough to kiss. One day soon I will kiss you and much more. As you are mouth watering Plebeian I will bite you. You will resist me and yours will be sweet and appealing. The will of the Indomitable how appetizing. Don't you worry my yummy cause you can't out run me? 

 

Tau tau for now.    

© 2014 Lamarr


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 17, 2014

Author

Lamarr
Lamarr

About
I am a young talented writer with an extremely powerful penn. I can write about any and everything. I have survived so much, my imagination is limitless and I hope to capture everyone that reads my wo.. more..

Writing
Touch Touch

A Poem by Lamarr