Caramelized peace

Caramelized peace

A Story by Lamis
"

To him and to his creator..

"
Caramelized peace... When you realize where happiness comes from, find it's source and float in it, when you don't have to go anywhere and somehow you're everywhere, when you twirl in front of your mirror like you're seeing life for the first time. It's caramelized peace that found me, when you let life go and it comes back at your door because it needs to be back home, in the spark in your eyes when you watch the clouds go by. And every time you waved at God letting him know you can see him too, when you acknowledge his existence by acknowledging your own, when you listen to the whisper inside you and make that call. You let peace caramelize and diffuse into every intercellular space you own. And what are you now but life itself, life in all it's definitions and he's the peace you caramelized.

© 2013 Lamis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"And every time you waved at God letting him know you can see him too, when you acknowledge his existence by acknowledging your own,"
The poem open the door to great discussion. We must know internal peace with self to see God and the good in others. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

I do believe in a God with no restrictions, a God you can close your eyes and see. You are right pea.. read more
"you acknowledge his existence by acknowledging your own"
^^^^^^^^^^
Very true, and very well put! This piece flows wonderfully. Excellent work!!

100/100!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

Thank you Insanity writer, I am very glad you enjoyed it! :))) Honored to have you here.
"...find it's source and float in it, when you don't have to go anywhere and somehow you're everywhere, when you twirl in front of your mirror like you're seeing life for the first time."

great energy here



Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

:) Thank you for that!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2013
Last Updated on September 8, 2013

Author

Lamis
Lamis

Dresden, Muslim, Germany



About
I'm a soul that loves to stand out, loves to see things from different angles.. :) Life fascinates me with it's magical twists! I believe in magic.. The magic that lies within our God-given souls! .. more..

Writing
Finger tips Finger tips

A Story by Lamis


To Existence To Existence

A Story by Lamis



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dementophobia Dementophobia

A Story by Eliott