~Ebony Skyscraper~

~Ebony Skyscraper~

A Poem by LanternBounty

"Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed?"

Will that pain be the fuel that you need?

This girl isn't a weak as paper,

her ambitions are a strong as a skyscraper.

Leave her there as she breaks down in tears?

Mock her as she faces her fears.

Laugh at her as she looks to the stars,

she cries for help to heal all her scars.

© 2011 LanternBounty


Author's Note

LanternBounty
Sorry it's short. But this is dedicated to Demi Lovato, inspired by this wonderful song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8ydghbGSg

Now, I admit, Demi sounds strange. Her voice is very raspy and different. She actually recorded that a year ago, before she started rehab. Then was when she was bulimic, and her throat was messed up. So she kep that version because she knew it was more emotional and personal.

You are so strong Demi. We love you :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

First off, while I may not like her music, she has her struggles in life and faces them with strength, that makes her someone who has beauty. For what she has dealt with I respect her. And I love the poem it is very beautiful, excellent work, keep your head held high.

Now, "morbidmonkey" whether or not you like an individuals music does not mean that you should go around bashing. The fact that you are making negative remarks that have no bearing in any manner towards another to help them grow as a writer shows your lack of respect toward others, as well as your inability to appreciate anothers opinion proves you lack even the rudimentary capabilities required to say a word to anyone. I dont care if youre out trolling, if you are guess what, you're doing it wrong. Next, her writing is not awful, it is quite beautiful. If anyone is lacking in intelligence it is you, and yes you are a female dog who goes around sniffing their own anal canal. Now sit down, shut your facial orifice and go away.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this poem is even worse then demi's music. why do you even post your awful writting on here? stupid b***h.

-themorbidmonkey

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011
Tags: demi, lovato, pain, bleed, skyscraper, poem, we, love, you, scars, paper, stars, tears, fears


Author

LanternBounty
LanternBounty

FL



About
"Sometimes it's like obsidian is being drived through my heart..." -Me ~ WinterPerish (Awareness: Cutting, drugs.): http://www.writerscafe.org/WinterPerish ~ I am currently dealing with hater.. more..

Writing