five

five

A Chapter by Laur

then
"I cannot believe you would ever do that!" i screamed and slammed my car door as if trying to break the window with it. 
"Lil, slow down." he fumbled his keys nervously as he tried to catch up, but I was already at the door. 
"You were here! You see me twice a f*****g month Dylan! And you were home all this time and didn't tell me! Now I'm going back to school tomorrow and whats the god damn point? Why see me now? Go home!" I was so mad the tears stopped. I'd never wanted to hit him so much in my life. I refrained. 
"Look, I thought you said you were hanging out with your friends. I didn't want you to choose me over them, you always do and they start to hate me." his voice being calm always made me more mad. Why was I the insane one?
"I see them more than you! You're excuse is s**t Dylan." and as his name came out, my door shut and I fell back onto the stairs. With hands wiping my eyes and black streaks forming, I contemplated how much he loved me.
*******
With my most unflattering clothes I owned I decided watching TV and chowing down on the most fattening foods I could find was my best bet. Although, nothing on the TV could possibly keep my mind off of the fact that my boyfriend knew I was home for the weekend and came home for three days without telling me. Thanks to my quick trip to the mall and bumping into him while he searched for a new hockey helmet, he got caught. It only took so long before my mom was running her hands through my hair and telling me I deserved better. Ending every sentence in, but I do love Dylan. Mid pep talk I heard the doorbell ring. I hopped up and slipped on my boots. To my surprise there was no one there when I answered. What? Is this honestly some kid playing a game? I poked my head out and let one foot hit the concrete staircase. The cold winter air struck my tired face. Suddenly, I found out I wasn't alone anymore.  Before I saw anything else I saw a blue bouquet of fresh daisies. Behind them was the sorry face of my childish boy. He had been hiding behind the porch. 
"So, this is the thing, don't interrupt." He climbed the stairs to get closer to me. "I came home randomly because my brother told me he was home. I knew you were coming back to go to Amanda's party and spend time with your mom. So I made, what I thought was a good decision. I thought if I didn't tell you I was home, you'd have the weekend to spend with the people you see less because you spend all your time with your idiot boyfriend when you are home for weekends." He paused to get a reaction. His eyes looking more sympathetic than ever. I hated how much of a realist he was. Always making the right choices. Sometimes I wanted him to just go with his heart. 
"It made me upset Dyl, because regardless of what is right..you never see me. I want you to not be able to come home and resist seeing me. I wouldn't be able to." I couldn't look up, I was staring at the flowers in my favorite color. All I wanted was to erase today and kiss him. 
"Do you know how hard it was? I almost came her about ten times. I was just trying to be considerate. I want to see you everyday, every minute Lil. I can't wait until the day we can finally do that." His hand reached up to graze my face. The icy wind made my damp cheeks cold as ice. I was giving in. A minute ago I wanted him gone. How did he do this to me? 
"Lets go sit in my car, I'm sure your mom wants me dead." he smirked.
I followed. I knew what we go to the car for. The fights over. That was the usual thing we did there. Then we make up..
I held the flowers to my nose and breathed in the fresh scent. The petals were stained of cerulean and some were still un-bloomed. 
We got into the backseat and I tucked my legs up under me. Dyl closed his door and turned the heat on up front. Winter was not the ideal time to be doing this. There was no time more than after a fight that I wanted him. It was like a rush came over my entire body. I let him make the first move. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close so that our torsos touched just enough I felt his hipbones and strong chest. There was something weird about how much more I enjoyed our little car date in the winter. Outside was cold, and frigid, in the car it was full of untamed teenage hormones and hopeless love. Fogged windows and warm bodies were two things I had a thirst for.
"I swear to god, you get prettier when you are mad." Dylan whispered as he made a fool out of me by making me weak with his actions. His damp lips on my neck, his wandering hands sliding off one item of clothing at a time. He was my first and I wanted him to be my only. 


© 2014 Laur


Author's Note

Laur
IM SOOO sorry it took so long for this chapter. i had so much going on in my life these past few weeks, i truly hope none of you have lost interest. long chapters to come!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahaha I liked it, she was really pissed and it reminds me of me except for the ending which by the way is steamy. Great job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Laur

10 Years Ago

thank you!
This is fantastic..BRAVO! I will cherish this to my favorites library1


Posted 10 Years Ago


Laur

10 Years Ago

Ah! Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 2, 2014


Author

Laur
Laur

MA



About
26 and a little lost but I have my cats more..

Writing
Let go Let go

A Poem by Laur


Heat Heat

A Poem by Laur


Burden Burden

A Poem by Laur