John Turns Up

John Turns Up

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

This was just a filler

"

God why must work be so boring? I mean doing the same thing day after day. It just drags. I should be out there in the world living whatever time I have left on this world. Not stuck here serving whiny people all day food and drink. But I need the job so…. “Susan,” my boss says.

“Yes.”

“There’s a man at the front wants you. Be quick about it please, there are customers waiting.” Oh what a shame. Just for that woman I’m going to be long about it.

“Yes of course.” I say in the kindest way that is possible for me.  Hmm I wonder who it is. Maybe Tom Cruise has woken up and smelled the roses, and ran away from his wife.  Realizing that the only woman he wants is me. Wow I think my life has just reached a whole new level of sadness.  Well let’s go check out this mystery guy of mine. I stop walking as soon a see the door. Well there was no Tom Cruise holding a bunch of roses. It was just the s**t-brain from rock climbing. Doesn’t this dude ever give up? “What the hell do you want now?”

“Well hello to you to. Well I, Mr Flashy pants, that is what you called me right?” Well nice to see he’s still an arrogant fool.

“Yeah.”

“Ok cool, as I was saying Mr Flashy pants is here to return your bag. You forgot it in your rush to leave me.” Does god hate me or something? Why in hell did I forget that and give him a reason to stalk me?

“Ok let’s just get this straight. I was in a rush because I didn’t want to be near that wall any longer, not you. Sorry to disappoint you.”

“Ouch again, you are a really mean person you know. You know I didn’t have to go to all this effort to find you, but I did so the least you could do is say a few kind words to me.”

“Oh I’m sorry if I hurt your ego. But I’m sure it’s big enough not to be harmed.”

“Must you keep on insulting me? Well there is a way you could make it up to me. Like over dinner… say 8pm at Reno’s? "

“You’re joking right? I wouldn’t go out with you in a million years.”

“Fine I guess you don’t want your bag then?” Damn this guy is good, that’s my favourite bag as well. Ok Susan it’s one date and it’s not even a proper one, it’s just dinner with a jerk with the ego the size of Russia.

“Fine then.”

“Good, see you there Susan.”

“You know this is nothing more than dinner ok? So no flirting please.”

“Sure whatever you want.” He’s right side of his mouth rose and then he left. Man I have got to get rid of this jerk.



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
love the playfulness of this, it's heating up now..well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is really good

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this! Gotta agree complelty with Kes couldnt say it better!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
Aaaaah!! This is amazing. An ego the size of Russia! Lol! I love it!
The humour's amazing - really imaginative - and the present tense narrative is great too. I like how everything is just a stream of thoughts, of consciousness. I think there were a few small spelling slips, but that doesn't matter; you could sort that in two seconds. What matters is the content (and the grammar! lol) which is perfect!
Can't wait for the next bit!
Xx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 31, 2010
Last Updated on September 2, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl