The Dance

The Dance

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

It’s amazing how one person can change our life without you realizing...

"

 

“What? Did you know this was going to happen…?”

“Umm…I might of have had a clue.” He looked around and then got to be again and smiled. “Oh come on, be a sport. It’s just one dance.  Also this is my favourite song” I could now hear endlessly by Muse starting to play.

“Fine,” I sighed. I took his hand and then we made our way to the dance floor. His hand went to my waist and my hand went to his shoulder, then we started to dance. I guess this isn’t so bad. I could hear the lyrics from the song. Wow they’re very powerful, they gave me shivers, and they’re so perfect. I then look at John, I look hard. Wow this guy was so sweet and so much fun to be with. I guess I’d never realized before now. Without him my life would have been so boring the past few days. I would have given up and stayed at home crying. But I’m not I’m here, dancing and my heart is lifting. John is singing along to the words now.

“Hopelessly I’ll love you endlessly. Hopelessly I’ll give you everything. But I won’t give you up.” He’s singing it just to me. Like there’s no one else in this world, part from us.  Wow this is making my heart melt and my body tingle and do weird sort of things. Wow I wish I could be here forever and never leave. To have Johns dreamy eyes gazing into mine. To be dancing here forever with him. Wow how did this happen?  I use to hate him, I wanted to spill all his guts out and not think twice about it.  But now I never want to let him go. Strange…The song comes to an end. My heart aches. Is it over now? We both look at each other and then we lean in and kiss. It was like the first with the heat and the sweetness. Like cake and sugar. I know it sounds stupid but it felt like all these good things were pouring in me. But this one seemed so much better because I wanted it to happen this time. But then way before I wanted it to, it stops. I can feel my eyes damp from tears and I look at him but then I realize I can’t do this to him. I can’t make him love me, I’m dying, and I can’t break his good heart like that. So I run…I can hear him shouting my name, but I still run…

 



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Ok plz read the line at the top coz i think it reflects this so well. I really like this hope you do to. Also thanks Kes for the song! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this. Very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Only from a one song??
never saw that one coming..no seriously...lol..
I thought that she'll hate him forever...XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
Thanks for choosing that song! I told you it was perfect! "Hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly. Hopelessly, I'll give you everything... But I won't give you up... I won't let you down... And I won't leave you falling... If the moment ever comes." God, I love that song. Cheers for agreeing with me! lol
Oh wow! Amazing ending! That's so sweet - so sad!
Great!
I can't wait for more!!
Xx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 4, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl