The Propoposal

The Propoposal

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

Love is in the air...

"

Once again me and John are entering the fancy Reno’s. Isn’t there anywhere else in this town to eat? I’m pretty sure there is. “John I’m sorry, I love this place I really do but remind me why we are here, again.”

“Ah, Suzie that would be telling.” I laugh.

“Did you just me Suzie?”

“Oh right sorry. Do we not like that? Oh come on I have a nick name, if a weird one. You deserve one to and I want to call you Suzie.”

“Ok, does that mean I get to call you Johnny?”

“Certainly not, I really hate that name.” He laughs and gives that crocked smile. Ah there’s the arrogant man I  love to hate.

“Ok fine if it will make you happy, you can call me Suzie. I’m not fussy, like some.” I smile at him.

“Well who’s got a sense of humour after all.”

“Look at you so funny. Can we please sit down now?”

“Yeah.”

***

“John as usual the food here has been great. But can please go somewhere else next time?”

“Sure, sure whatever you want.” Hmm he’s not looking at me. He looks worried. Maybe an ex of his walked in or maybe his mother. Wow I haven’t met her yet and he hasn’t met mine or my friends. But there’s a reason for that, knowing them and their gabby mouths their bound to drop the cancer thing. I almost forgot all about that. I am sick; I can just loose myself with John….  “Ok Suzie here’s thing.” He gets up and walks over to me. “I love you. I have never loved someone like this before or even felt close to feeling like this.” Oh god he’s going to break up with me I just know it. He found out I’m dead and buried and is running of into the sunset.  He gets down onto his knee. He’s not going to do what I think he’s going to do is he? “That’s why; I want to spend the rest of my life with you. To wake up with you and to die when I’m old and grey in your arms.” Oh god I can’t say yes to what’s coming can I? I mean I’m going to die; he’ll never have a life with me. Well not a long one.  “Susan Rachel Perry will you marry me?” I’m torn can I do this to him. If I say no and run he’ll just find me and say he doesn’t care. But is he ever finds out he will run. But I love him and no matter how short my time left I want to spend it with John…..

“Yes of course I will.” I jump up and we twirl around the room. The whole restaurant cheers and applauds.

 



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Enjoy plz as usual

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nothing impposible...
touch it up a lil bit and you're gonna be a famous writer...
well...for self esteem I guess...sorry..

btw...nice write...keep writing...

Posted 13 Years Ago


ok yeh i missed out alot but if u want the whole thing u will hve 2 wait till i'm an famous writer. (in my dreams)

Posted 13 Years Ago


AWW! perfect! and unexpected! but perfect!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
What?!! holy hell, that was fast!! Just how long are they supposed to have been going out??
Um, one point (please don't hate me) - you might want to make her more torn about it, because i didn't really get the feeling that it was a big decision.
Yeah, great. I'm loving this story so far...
Can't wait for more!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
4 Reviews
Added on September 10, 2010
Last Updated on September 10, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl