Your Choice is Made....

Your Choice is Made....

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

What you do if your choice was heartbreak....

"

 

“He’s gone…what do you mean he’s gone? WHY HAS HE GONE?” God this can’t be happening. I mean…

“I’m so sorry Suzie. But you said you were going to tell him so went to check up on him and then I guess he ran off when he found out.” I look at her with my damp eyes I try to look disgusted at her to make her feel some more guilt but the world is going blurry again.

“It’s my fault too.”

“Huh? What do you mean mum?”

“Well he asked if you were really sick and I said yes. I’m so sorry sweetie I just thought you told him. If I’d known we were not telling him, then I swear I wouldn’t have said a word.” I go and hug her I know I shouldn’t be mad at them. This is my entire fault, I should have told him at the start, before all the rest happened. I knew he’d run a mile, he’s brain just can’t deal with this. But I guess I thought he would at least say goodbye…

***

I’m sitting on the wall outside somewhere. The grass is green and all that crap. The world is carrying on while mine is falling apart. Suzie, my love, my soul is dying and she never told me.  I keep telling myself going over this crap enough times, than I might get my heart to and my brain to stop annoying me. No such luck yet…  Oh great just to make this day 100% better here comes some tramp.

“Hey, why the long face?”

“Umm…It’s a long story, you’d never understand.” Seriously why can’t a man sit in peace? I mean this dude could some man who prays on other men…yeah whatever.

“Well want some words of advice?”

“Not really, but you’ll going to whatever I say so just say it. Say the words that will make me change my mind. I won’t do it but I’d love to see you try.” God this is going to be a laugh and half.

“I can’t make you change your mind; your mind was made up as soon as you asked that girl to marry you.” What? How in bloody hell did he get that?

“How did you know that?”

“Details, details, well if you really want to know. Well your dressed up in a penguin suit you look heartbroken. There’s no ring on your finger from a marriage so she’s not dead. The wedding was just a lucky guess though.” I must admit this guy is good. Maybe he’s; like one of those people on C.S.I. That would be cool.

“Well it was a lucky one. But she is dying though.” My heart sinks to my feet as I think about what I’m going to lose now, no matter what in hell I do, I will lose everything.

“We’ll all dying. Every second we get closer to the end. Just some get to the light before others. Look if you love this girl then it won’t matter. Your choice is made; it’s just if you’ve got the balls to do it.”

“Thanks…I think.”

“Oh you’ll be thanking me. That’s right. Now excuse me things to do, lives to change.” I smile and wave to him. Well looks like I’ve got a wedding to go to.

 



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Ok that tramp dude seemed 2 turn in2 god....no idea how that happenend. I'm an athesist so yeah whatever it's still nice. I like this part, i love them all...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this very good

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm sorry but why I felt like this story were fasten up and seems harsh nowadays?

a bit more detail won't hurt...

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
aw! lol you could put something between her part and his part, because i thought they were one and the same at first.
god tramp! lol amazing!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl