The Wedding

The Wedding

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

Ding, dong let's get married! Hehe!

"

Well I might as well go home. John has gone and there’s not a chance in hell he’s going to come back. Why did I even fool myself into believing that he loved me? He’s gone and is never coming back. I’ll see those dashing blue eyes again or feel his sweet lips against mine ever again. Oh great here comes the flood works again. Why must I keep on doing this to myself again and again?

 

***

Oh god I hope I can make it or she’s going to think I left her when she needs me the most. She needs to know I’m there for her and will always will be there through thick and thin. I try to run even faster though pretty much of my energy has gone now. Ok I can see the church and there still looks like people are there. That’s the Suzie I know, I knew she wouldn’t give up on me. I burst through the doors…

 

***

I hear a crash and I look over to where the noise had come from. I see him my heart lifts, that’s John. Hmmmm maybe I pasted out and I haven’t noticed. Because there is a man who looks like John at the door and  he can’t be there. But god I hope if this is just some sick dream that I never wake up now. For like the billionth time today tears run down my cheeks and I smile at him. Then he smiles at me. We then run to each other and hug each other so tight like the sky is falling; what can I say I used to love Chicken Little…He then whispers to me “I’m so sorry.”

“What have you got to be sorry for? I lied to you and I kept this from you. I know I had no right in hell to do that and I made you love me anyway.”

“Well you did try to warn me but as I have such a big ego that I didn’t listen.” I laugh. “So yeah I think we both played a part in this. But I don’t care Suzie I love you and I do want to spend whatever time you have left at your side.” Aww how sweet of him, god I love him, wow I sound like some cheesy 30 year old house wife; that’s never good.

“You know what John I couldn’t think of a better way to spend the rest of my life. Well that’s a lie, you’re still no Tom cruise, but I guess you’ll do.” He laughs.

“So glad to hear it.” He’s now doing the crooked smile that makes my insides melt and go all fuzzy. We then kiss but before I can even get into I hear protests in the background. Hmm I forgot about these dudes.

“Save it for later. You two get married first.” God I hate them. I just want to be alone with John, guess marriage will have to come first. This is crap.

 

***

We say the I do’s and I look over to John face and I smile. We then lean in to kiss. It’s so much stronger then ever before. Like I’m finally truly connected with him and nothing can ever break this bond. Not life and not death. I’m going to live with my John forever and always in my heart and soul. Wow how old do I sound now?  I laugh to myself…



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
I'm on Susan's side here. This is really cheesy. Also i think i rushed it WAY too much at the ending. So plz tell me ur thoughts on how 2 improve this cheese ball.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this. very good. is cheesy but love can be cheesy.

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh right i meant the ending of this part sorry. I wanna finish completly as it would b cheesy 2 end it there.

Posted 13 Years Ago


what can I say I used to love Chicken Little…" lol...

so I guess this is the ending right?...
hurm..maybe I had expected better ending but then again...nah...
This kinda relaxing and I appreciated the not so serious element in this book....
A kind of book i'll read when I had messed up my mind and need something easier to read...

good

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
lol it's fine.
i like it!
It's such a shame that i know what's going to happen next.... lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
4 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl