Hospital

Hospital

A Chapter by Chipgirl
"

cheesy and funny.

"

Where’s John with my food? I want food before my chemo and before I want to throw everything up; what a stupid arse of a husband I have. Damn I bet this problem would never occur if I was married to Tom Cruise, man I have got to get over that…But still he would be here with my pizza. He would zoom through the town like in his movies, yeah that sounds good. But no I get stuck with Mr Snail; just my luck.

“Sorry I’m late honey. Traffic was terrible and then no one is open at 9 in the mourning so I had to wait for them to get everything ready and of course to open.” He laughs and smiles like its some big joke. Am I laughing? No.

“Stop talking now John or I will kill you and of course I will divorce you. As I am starving and I want my pizza, now.”  I give him a stern looking saying that I’m not kidding. Because I’m not, he should know to never stand in the way of me and my food, especially pizza.

“Ok sorry, here you go.” He quickly gives me the pizza and backs away. He looks absolutely terrified of me and that’s the way Susan like it. I know this is all very hard on him with the marrying of the sick, dying girl. But I mean come on he needs to man up and give me my pizza quicker.

“Thank you John.” I smile at him and then pull him into my lips and share a quick little sweet kiss with him and let him go. He’s now smiling, only because he knows he’s forgiven.

 

***

Wow Christ damn do they never tell you how bad the chemo is. God this is terrible, I feel all achy and shaky. Not even looking at John’s dreamy eyes is helping; it must be bad, that always works. I just want to curl up in a corner and die in peace. Not have poison being put in my veins, my body. I want to go home and sit on the sofa and flick flew the crap on my TV. I bet it wouldn’t matter there’s nothing on as I’ll be cradled in John’s arms, that’s all that matters to me now. God do I sound older and older by the second, does loves always do this?

***

“John, get that sexy bum of yours in here now.” He comes running in, as he should.

“Suzie what’s wrong? Oh my god Suzie, why are you crying?” Oh s**t I didn’t notice that my cheeks were wet.

“My hair.”

“Your hair?”

“Yes my hair, jerk face. It’s coming out.”

“Oh sweetie that’s ok. The doctors said it would. I know why don’t you just shave it off. I bet you look hot bald.” I laugh. He really does no how to make me smile. He’s also doing that crooked smile, he knows how’s to win me over and melt my insides.

“No I won’t. I’ll look like an egg or a mushroom; you wouldn’t love an egg or a mushroom.”

“Oh and when did you become the expert on me? Actually eggs and mushroom just happen to be my favourite food and I love them dearly.” Oh dear you can’t blame the guy for trying.

“No your favourite food is Pasta, you told me remember.”

“Yeah but after that, eggs and mushrooms are my next favourite.” He smiles. God I bet no one says no to this dude.

“Fine, whatever, I’ll be an egg and a mushroom, seeing as you love them so much.”

“Good, I’ll just go and ask for a shaver. I won’t be long, I promise.” He walks out and my heart does somersaults again. God I love him.

 



© 2010 Chipgirl


Author's Note

Chipgirl
Sorry took so long. had major writters block. does anyone think i rushed this? plz tell me ur thoughts. soz this is cheesy again. but i guess most love is.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Poor John...lolz...
This was funny and sweet...

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
*low whistle* Nice.
No, in fact i thought this one was comparatively unrushed. Some of the others i would advise slowing down a little.
I love how Susan has total control over John. It's hilarious. I'd like to see some of this from his point of view. I think that would be interesting.
Cheesy, laura, not 'chessy'. They didn't play chess once in this whole chapter. lol
I love all of this. The content is just epic. I think this is one of the best chapters yet. My only whatsit is that there are several spelling and punctuation errors and instnaces where you've missed words.
I'm being pedantic, but you know i love you really! Just go through and sort them out. It's fine - no big deal. Won't take two minutes. We all do it!
lol Xx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 22, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010


Author

Chipgirl
Chipgirl

United Kingdom



About
Well lets c....I wanna Write! Also I love Grey's Anatomy and Friends (t.v) and reading! And finally I love vampires! more..

Writing
Robotic Love Robotic Love

A Story by Chipgirl


Mr Smile Mr Smile

A Poem by Chipgirl


Vampire Vs Wizard Vampire Vs Wizard

A Stage Play by Chipgirl