Be Confident in your Career Choice. (CNA)

Be Confident in your Career Choice. (CNA)

A Story by Laura Monique
"

Actually and Essay i sent in for a school contest thing for fun >.< lol

"

 

Their lives hopelessly stand in your hands. The ADL’s of life.  It’s up to you whether or not Tracey gets her hair brushed, or her shower this morning. Whether or not Tom is going to eat or get help burshing his teeth. It’s important you enjoy what your doing. Why pick a job that you don’t like doing where you can’t give it your all?

 

Confidence in what your doing is possibly the most important quality you could have in being a CNA. If your not confident in what your doing, you could possibly risk someone’s life. These dependent individuals  can’t do their ADL’s alone , not only that but they each have a different health care problem that should be addressed correctly. 

 

Be Certain in the Career you choose especially as a CNA, RN,  and so fourth. You want to help dependent Residents live a healthy clean life. You want to give some excitement to their world. If you don’t like what your doing how can you bring some excitement into their lives? You want to laugh, and joke. As if nothing ever changed in their lives. You want to make them feel alive, real, and noticed. Not islolated, ignored, and hopeless.

 

Confidence is a life savor, and they most definalty adore it when your certain and real with them.  So stay confident, and most definalty give it your all because you can make a difference in their world, and yours.

 

© 2008 Laura Monique


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on June 15, 2008

Author

Laura Monique
Laura Monique

UT, LV, L.A, N.Y, UT



About
Laura Monique, I've been writing for about 2 years now-- Well okay, since I could hold up a pencil but you know what i mean. Trying to actually write stories and all. : ) Basically I do it for me, and.. more..

Writing
New New

A Story by Laura Monique